(a) Rdruid LF guild to do High M+ Dungeons

Hello and thank you for the time on reading my post.
I will split this post in two. So,…

I will tell you something about myself. I am 36 years old. Married and a lucky father of a daughter 2 years and 8 months old. I life in The Netherlands. What I do for work is very difficult to describe but it’s in the IT. I’ll leave it at that.

Now something about me as a world of warcraft player.

Druid healer
Raign Blade’s edge – EU.

I am playing this game since beta so you can say I’ve been around.
My main focus was always to play a healer or tank. But mainly, healer. I played, Priest, Shaman, Paladin and now last year(s) Druid.

In TBC I started to raid hardcore 5 days a week. Cleared all content and did some pvp too. But in my heart I’ve always been a true pvE player. After TBC I played all expansions. In every Expansion I also raided. Some in hardcore guilds and some in bit more casual but Always to manage to clear all content on normal and heroic.

Now we are here in BFA, I really like this expansion as I did Legion.

I haven’t been in a guild now for sometime. I liked it at first. But now I miss the interaction and I have grown bored of pugging.

So now you might ask and think what does he want?
Well, plain and simple:

I am not transferring. So it has to be on this realm or linked.

A guild that does mythic + dungeons on high keys (+10 minimum)
I like the challenge and I really cannot be arsed to pug it since people sometimes leave when they don’t like it.

I cannot raid on set days or even commit. So, I pug that whenever I can or see fit.
My work times and my wife work times varies a lot and we also need family time.

I am NOT applying or any of that sort since, that’s old and I am not a kid anymore. You can read enough about me here or ask me in-game. I am happy to answer your questions.

I recently changed realm and faction so my mythic Season 1 is lost as progress. You can find something on wowprogress on how many 10’s I did run but not specific anymore. Rest you can find on Raiderio and that is up to date for Season 3! I moved from tarren mill – eu Horde to the realm I am on now.

Thank you all!