[A] Recruiting! <Legio Thirteenth> need more good men!

Salve, citizens!

We are the Legio XIII, RPPVP Guild in RPPVP Realm.

We are the defenders of the King’s land.

Our duty is to wipe out all enemies of the Kingdom who dare threat our land or our people. If necessary, we will fight enemies on their territory.

We are not war maniacs, but WAR is the only way to PEACE.

When there’s no combat on going, we’ll stand by at Goldshire, drinking and bragging in the Lion’s pride, or travel all over Azeroth to gain more advantages. Once the war is coming, we will rally quickly and crush the enemy.

What we need, are not boy-scouts, nor cowards.

We need real fighters.

We won’t ask you to grow up fast, but you must grow up strong, both mental and physical. Because we are facing the bloodiest war, we want to bring everyone back home in one piece from the battlefield and no deserters.

Soldiers, if you dare to fight the horde, and willing to do so, please send your Resume to Legionary Pullô.

Enroll NOW!
For the Alliance!!!
For the 13th!!!

I understand the reference, Spartacus was an awesome show!

With Andy Withfield it certainly was. That newer guy, no matter if he was picked by Andy, didn’t have any kind of charisma. Then again, Andy was older with more experience, so there’s not much to compare.

Also, funny thing… at one point I was having a discussion about the ending and the fate of Spartacus, when a friend said “I haven’t seen the show, thanks for spoiling it for me!” … what, like you didn’t know how it went down “in history”?

Kinda like being shocked how JFK got killed in that Costner movie, or something similar… :sweat_smile:

It’s Rome guys xD

Spartacus is another show but yeah, it’s awesome too.