[A] [Resonance] 2/8M [LFM]

Battle for Azeroth Progress: Uldir 8/8nm 8/8hc 2/8m

About Resonance
Resonance is a semi-hardcore guild, eager to progress in a stress free environment with people we can call friends. Our main aim is to keep the spirit of the guild in line with that of any game: to enjoy it, with friends, and have fun. We formed originally with a group of 9 raiders who wanted a more clearly defined approach to raiding. We now consist of a close-knit group and a very strong core, who enjoy getting to know the people we raid with. Having formed on the 5th April 2015, we are now three years old, and believe that we can offer a stable, long-term option with good progression.

Raid Schedule
Invites start @ 19:45, with first pull on the hour.
[ul]Wednesday - 1945-2300 GMT
Thursday - 1945-2300 GMT
Monday - 1945-2300 GMT [/ul]

Our Calendar
Initially, we will progress 3 days a week, until we have cleared heroic, at which time we will spend 2 days farming heroic and raiding mythic, leaving the final day for alt runs, fun runs, achievement runs and so on. Our hope is that this reduces stress and burnout levels, whilst also encouraging us to improve our efficiency in raid environments. Alt runs are also intended to provide additional gearing opportunities for roles/utility that might further complement our mythic progress roster.

Our Philosophy
We have always been, and will always be, a semi-hardcore guild during progress. We aim to keep raiding fun and relaxed, whilst pushing ourselves to progress as steadily and cleanly as possible. As mentioned, our main aim is to keep the spirit of the guild in line with that of any game. We want to keep things positive and laidback. In 3 years we have had no drama. We like it that way. We don’t appreciate selfishness. Whilst in the guild, the guild must come first. If you accommodate the guild, the guild will accommodate you.

In Battle for Azeroth, our primary goal is only to progress at a pace that suits us. We aren’t competitive. We don’t care about realm rankings or realm firsts. We will continue to recruit throughout heroic progress and jump in to mythic as soon as heroic is cleared. If you are going to join, you must be prepared for and be willing to progress mythic content. We expect you to know your class intimately, be able and willing to play whatever spec is strongest in a given situation, prepare properly for encounters and always be ready with sufficient consumables, enchants and gems.

What we expect from you
[ul]:diamonds: A stable internet connection and reliable PC.
:diamonds: Minimum attendance of 2 nights per week during heroic progress, and both nights during Mythic progress as often as possible.
:diamonds: Be able to communicate clearly, in English. Speaking is preferable but not required so long as you can listen.
:diamonds: Sign up in the calendar, arrive on time and transport yourself to the raid. Do not expect summons.
:diamonds: Come prepared to each encounter with knowledge of the boss, strategies, your class, loot requirements, BiS lists, and consumables.
:diamonds: Always show a willingness to improve.
:diamonds: Maintain a positive attitude at all times, and respect your guildmates.[/ul]

Recruitment

Shadow Priest: HIGH
Elemental Shaman: MEDIUM
Marksmanship Hunter: HIGH
Balance Druid: MEDIUM
Fire/Arcane Mage: MEDIUM
Affliction/Destruction Warlock: HIGH
Retribution Paladin: LOW
Assassination/Subtlety/Outlaw Rogue: HIGH
Arms/Fury Warrior: MEDIUM
Havoc Demon Hunter: HIGH

Holy Paladin: LOW
Restoration Druid: LOW
Mistweaver Monk: LOW
Restoration Shaman: MEDIUM
Holy Priest: LOW
Discipline Priest: MEDIUM

Blood Death Knight: LOW (OS ONLY)
Guardian Druid: MEDIUM (OS ONLY)
Vengeance Demon Hunter: MEDIUM (OS ONLY)
Protection Paladin: MEDIUM (OS ONLY)
Protection Warrior: MEDIUM (OS ONLY)
Brewmaster Monk: MEDIUM (OS ONLY)

We do currently have 1 tank spot available semi-regularly. If we can find a solid main tank who is reliably available then that spot is certainly up for grabs.

Contact and Applications
If any of this sounds good to you, please feel free to add FaleWhail#2557.

Many thanks. :slight_smile:

/Yippie

Man. Can’t help but feel really bummed when I read this recruitment…
Everything, as in everything is perfect for me, but one - The raiding on mondays :frowning:
I have band practise fixed each monday, so I would be permanently late for raid if I were to join in - and that’s not good raid etiquette.

i’m replying solely to let you know that you have my complete attention, even though I’m unable to actually join in. Pity. I believe we could suit eachother well.

all the best of luck in filling your roster - my search continues!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.