[A] Resto Druid - LF H/M 2 Night Guild

Hi,

My name is Rick and I’ve been playing WoW since vanilla. Ive raided in pretty much every expansion … except BFA. Ill be honest, when BFA came out I wasn’t impressed and took a break from wow for a while. I came back to wow within the last 2 months and have just been playing solo, working on reps and essences. Ive been enjoying myself and with 8.3 due out any day, Im looking to take the next step and get into some group content. I used to play Horde and was in the same guild for many years. Those guys have stopped playing so I have decided to jump ship and join the Alliance!!

Im looking for a guild that raids 2 times a week preferably about 20:00 - 23:00 (server time) that is looking to clear heroic content and potentially mythic also.

My ilvl is fairly low at the moment (415 - solo content), but I have the essences I need and I know how to play my class. I have been raiding as a healer for many years now and I think I could be an asset to any guild! Im 36 (yes, old bastard) and from the UK, looking for some like minded people to have fun with.

If you think your guild could potentially have a spot for me, please let me know by responding to this thread or messaging me in game:

@Morphex - Ravencrest

Cheers guys :slight_smile:

Hey Morphex

I raid with Tinker Town Maffia, which is fun group of (mostly) mature players who like to raid and do M+ etc together. We raid on Wednesday and Sunday from 8pm - 11pm and aim for heroic (but if you’re interested in mythic don’t be put off as we’re considering this too).

Please don’t hesitate to contact me or one of the officers (Tarcus, Amethystish, Cloudis, Ousay) if you want some more info. We’d be really happy to chat and welcome you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.