(A) Retired - Sanctum of Domination HC 10/10

Well hey there lil gamberino. Or potential recruit, your preference I guess…

Retired’s recruitment doors are open for Shadowlands!

We are an established stable guild who have been going since the early TBC, and are now part of the Arathor/Hellfire/Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem conglomeration. Otherwise known as AHKNR, or HARKN. KRHAN? Either way it sounds like Klingon.

We are currently firming up our roster in anticipation of the release of Shadowlands and have the following openings:

Current recruitment:

• Tanks – potential room for a 3rd tank with a dps offspec willing to rotate/cover as needed.
  • Melee DPS – all applications considered though at current we specifically lack a Demon Hunter to buff the actual dps. High interest also in Rogue and Warrior.
  • Ranged DPS – again all applications considered, can never have enough ranged mechanic fodder. High interest in Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest.
  • Healers – currently limited dependant on dps contingent.
  • We will also consider group applications if you are looking for a change with a friend or 4.

Some info about the guild:

• Retired is a social guild that raids 3 times a week, focused on clearing current content on Heroic difficulty.
  • Our raid days are Thursday, Sunday and Monday.
  • Other days involve raids for alts, slave fishing labour etc.
  • Raids are from 20:30GT to 23:15GT.
  • We currently use Discord. Being able to speak isn’t a requirement (though we like to hear your dulcet tones) but we use voice-chat as the main method of communication during raids.

We expect the raiders to:

• We try to maintain a fairly consistent roster of raiders, so we prefer our members to try and maintain a 70% attendance to raids. This of course takes into consideration sudden holidays/arranged sick leave etc.
  • Have the correct addons (Omen, DBM/BigWigs)
  • Be prepared. i.e. know the basic strategies, bring flasks, food. pots etc…
  • Ask if there is something you don’t understand.
  • Don’t take advice or sweets from Damson.

If you have any questions or need some further info, please feel free to contact any of the Officers in-game (Phaeton or Aurica), add us on Battlenet at phaeton#2286 or Deegeejay#1390, or catch me on Twitter @battlerezauri

If you are interested, check out our guild forum www.retired-guild. org , read a bit of our history (it’s hilarious, I’m allowed to say that, I wrote it) and make an application!

Recruitment open for the start of Sanctum of Domination. Specifically looking for DPS, both melee and ranged.

OP updated with our current progression and recruitment needs.
Specifically in the market for dps at this time, especially a Demon Hunter, Warrior and Mage.

OP updated with current progress. I also noticed in the last update I managed to remove all mention of current recruitment from the OP. Go me!

OP updated with current progress. Soulrender Dormazain and Painsmith Raznal down this week!

OP updated with current progression. Another 3 bosses down on Heroic this week. Good work everyone!

OP updated with current progression. She’s dead Jim! Or well…not exactly…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.