[A] Returned player LF Guild

Hello

Can anyone help me find a Guild that would fit.

What I am looking for:

• Casual guild with mature and friendly players, consisting of both new and experienced players.
  • Members interested in 5-man mythic+ and alt gearing.
  • Some interest towards PvP; 2s, 3s, or Rated Battlegrounds (This is not a dealbreaker)

About me:

• I have been on and off WoW since Wotlk, and I joined BFA at the end of 8.1.
  • I do not Raid, since I can not commit to raid schedules.
  • I like to play multiple specs and classes; for now Monk: MW/WW.
  • I am patient and do not mind helping new players/alts with gearing, though I do hope this is an integrated part of the guild.

Thanks.

/Diws

Hey Diws. We’re Horde but probably would be relevant (appreciate this isn’t ideal for you).

We’re now about 80 odd members, and have a mix of experienced - and brand new players to WoW. Some of us do PVP, others don’t so there is some interest for sure :slight_smile:

We have maybe up to 20x 120s now in the guild but by no means are we raiding yet. We have recently begun doing guild heroic runs (probably not far off mythic) and i for example have multiple 120s so we have lots of alt runs too.

As i said, we are horde side so appreciate it’s not ideal perhaps, but it might be an option if you have some interest (even if you did level from level 1).

Our guild is called < Is Amazing > - i am online on battlenet most of the time and you can find me on characters like Arlona, Singera, Singerá, Tórch and Curracis to name a few. My battlenet ID is Singer#2816.

Hopefully speak to you soon.

Ben

Hey Ben

Thanks for the reply!

I’s nice to see some guild leaders still using the forum :slight_smile:
Your guild sounds great and it’s pretty much what I’m looking for.
Unfortunately i have already committed a handful of alts on Alliance side as well, so faction change won’t be an option at this point.

I wish you good luck with you guild though!

Yeah the forums are not widely used (and sorry for not replying sooner lol).

Thanks for the reply and GL on the dark side. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.