[A] Returning Player looking for new home

:sparkles: Hey there, fellow adventurers! :sparkles:

After a two-year sabbatical in the real world, I’m back and ready to dive into the action! I’m looking to join an active guild for some casual raids (heroic ideally) and Mythic+ runs. Sadly, my old guild has gone inactive, so I’m on the hunt for a new home.

I’m 29 years old and based in the UK. I’ve got experience stretching back to WotLK, including high-level content like Mythic raids and high-level Mythic+. I’m quite social and chatty, always willing to lend a hand. While I have experience in all three roles, I prefer either DPS or Tank. :crossed_swords::shield: Oh, and I play a Paladin! :sparkles:

I generally play in the evenings and would prefer a guild that raids from 20:30 server time (work commitments, you know how it is). :clock730:

Fun fact: I have an award-winning personality! (Seriously, I won an award for best personality in year 6.) :trophy::smile:

If you want my award-winning personality in your guild, pop me a message on either Battle.net or Discord, or send a carrier pigeon. IDK, whatever suits you! :dove:

Battle.net: Rool#21640
Discord: .rool
Carrier pigeon: Just tell them to drop it off at Rool’s house; the pigeons know me. :house_with_garden:

Looking forward to hearing from you! :blush:

Hello Rool! My guild Inanimate is after some dps players to fill out the final slots of our raid team. We are very laid back and small by design our raid team is aiming to be around 10/15 people. As a guild we focus on quality over quantity. We roast one another and progress and wipe together. I sent you a request on discord would love to talk more cheers!

MEN WANTED to our huge female community for Hazardous Journey. Small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, safe return doubtful. Honor and recognition in case of success! Join SaveCowEatPanda discord.gg/hrzF4ru and more details on [A][H] Europe [SaveCowEatPanda] 2011 International Gaming Community

Hey there, stranger

I don’t know if you’ve found a new guild yet, but if not - check us out!

One and All Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - some of us played since Vanilla Days including myself
we have an awesome all around community in the guild from Raids to Mythic+ to transmorg collectors etc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 7:15 PM UK time Team 1
and
doing Monday (one day) 7:15 PM UK Team 2

we are 5/9H Guild currently for TWW Season 1

Socials and M+ pushers are welcome too ofc
We do M+ Wednesday as well and all around the week

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk…:))))