(A) Rogue LF Guild for 9.1

Hi All,

My name is Hagi, I’m 30 years old and living in the Isle of Man looking for a guild for 9.1 for my Rogue or potentially my Shadow Priest (SP is massively undergeared right now). I’ve played Wow since Burning Crusade and looking to step back up into Mythic raiding again after taking a tier off from it.

Over the past 2 expansions my raid experience is : (I’ve been raiding since BC but I doubt anyone wants a long list of every raid tier)
SL - 10/10 HC Castle (Hunter/Rogue/Holy Pally)

BFA -
Uldir 3/8M (Boomkin)
Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9HC (Boomkin)
Crucible - 2/2HC (Boomkin)
Ny’alotha - 9/12M (Boomkin)

I can provide logs for my hunter through Castle Nathria if needed which range from 71% as my lowest to 81% as my highest. I’ve also done a few clears on Heroic with my Rogue as assassination and my holy pally on my horde character to help out a friends guild that needed a few extra DPS.

Only day that i’m currently not available is a Tuesday due to taking my son to a class he attends after school.

Thanks
Hag

Hi! let me know if this would interest you: [H] [EU] [Tarren Mill] <Crown>

Drop me a message on Discord dude.

Miester0905

Drop me a message on Discord

DoubtfulBay#4342

Hi Hagi!

I would love to have a chat with you. You will find my contact info down there. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey :wave:

Our Guild is EU and we currently operate on Silvermoon. We are just looking for numbers after a few went inactive so we can get on the Raid Train again! Would love for you to consider us.

Hey there I was wondering if you were still interested in a guild, ground zero is a newly formed guild and I dont know if thats something your looking for but we are great company to one and others. We also push for m+ is you wanna get the KSM achievment and were also planning on getting CE. My discord will be down bellow

FiveV#5438