[A-RP] ⸰☽◯☾⸰ The Grove Keepers ⸰☽◯☾⸰ - Kaldorei RP

• Who are we? •

The Keepers are a group of Kaldorei that seek to protect, balance and restore the lands of Kalimdor. The Keepers come from the love and passion that Elder Cyrintra Greenblossom has for protecting all life.

• Lore •

Formed in the aftermath of the War of the Thorns and the destruction the world tree Teldrassil, the night elves of Kalimdor are left reeling from their immeasurable losses. With the Horde defeated and a truce in place, the Keepers have set their aspirations to a new era, one of unity and revitalization amongst Kaldorei people. A time to heal, for Azeroth’s sake, if nothing else.

Kaldorei from all across Kalimdor have agreed to band together in order for themselves and their people to survive be they Druids, Healers, Hunter, Warriors etc. They cling to the tentative hope that the Wound in Silithus can somehow be healed and work to find that solution; reaching out to the healers of the world for help.

The Keepers can often be found in Feralas in the Feathermoon Stronghold, making use of their talents as healers and protectors by helping anyone who is injured or in need of help. Feathermoon Stronghold makes for a great location as it gives the Keepers a base of operations as well as a central location to fan out across Feralas to help protect and heal the land if need be.

• Ranks •

Elder - The leader of the Grove and member of the Council

Council - The leadership of the Grove consisting of a group of elders. (Responsible for the day to day running of the guild and events etc)

Keeper - These members make up the bulk of our members, they are the backbone of the grove.

Guardians - Members who not only protect the grove keepers but help to protect the lands of Kalimdor when they are in danger.

Initiate - New members yet to prove themselves in the eyes of the council, these members have yet to take their oath.

• OOC •

The aim of the Keepers of The Grove is to promote traditional Kaldorei roleplay and community spirit. We plan to run organised events, frequent rituals, co-op guild events, and plenty of opportunity for a lot of community involvement and progression of your character.

We accept both Night Elf and Worgen but do not accept classes like death knights, demon hunters, warlocks, mages etc.

We will accept Worgen on a case by case basis due to the fact they have a close relationship with the Kaldorei.

Our Rules.

No excessive drama.

By any means no bullying or grief

IC is IC nothing is to be taken as an OOC insult

No god-modding

No uniforms needed but a general druid theme is needed

Recruitment.

For now, it will be easier to whisper Cyrintra in-game ( TJames90#3147 ) . You can also contact us on discord if you are interested in joining.

EDIT - I’ve changed the rules a little to make it more flexible by allowing people other than druids to join as I’ve had a lot of interest from people who aren’t druids. If you’d like to join please send me a whisper :smiley: ***
Open ICly - Warriors, Huntresses, Sentinels, Healers etc

7 Likes

Wish you all the luck! :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you Serena, it’s much appreciated! :heart:

1 Like

Sounds cool and there hasn’t been a druid-centric guild for a few months now (to my knowledge). One question I have is how the guild positions itself in regards to the faction war / neutrality.

Judging from this bit I assume more of the neutral / Circle position, right?

1 Like

Sigh. Another interesting nelf guild. Another druid-only guild. :expressionless: Cries in mage.

Discrimination! But best of luck I guess. :[

I would say that yes we are hostile to anyone who would want to hurt Kalimdor or its people not just people from the Horde but since we are druids we focus on the bigger picture like the Circle does if someone is working for the betterment of the world and can prove to us they mean no harm and they happen to be Horde we do not innately hate them. There is no reason to hold onto hold hatreds that poison the heart and mind when the world itself is constantly at stake.

I would love to talk about joining, I adore this concept its nice to see more night elf centric guilds about.

I think the change is really smart as well opening it up to more people will really help.

1 Like

Hi, so we have made some changes. I’ve changed the rules a little to make it more flexible by allowing people other than druids to join as I’ve had a lot of interest from people who aren’t druids. If you’d like to join please send me a whisper :smiley:
Open ICly - Warriors, Huntresses, Sentinels, Healers etc

I’m not a druid as such but I would love to chat about joining, I find the concept you have here very fascinating.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.