[A-RP] A fungus among us

A dried silverleaf adorned with moonglow ink writing is neatly placed on the local billboard:

‘It is a well known fact that the ecosystem of Azuremyst Isle and Bloodmyst Isle suffered heavily from the crash of the Exodar. Reports of an invasive fungus on Bloodmyst Isle has reached the Kirin Tor and rumours also circulate that one of the best mycologists of the Cenarion Circle has gone missing while investigating the matter. Once again we call on able adventurers to help solve the mystery.’

Quest Objective: Meet with Kuhuine Tenderstride and Dulvarinn Moonwalker in the greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran (Broken Isles) on Monday the 18th of March at 20:00 CET and receive further information.

3 Likes

Whoo hoo!

I attended both your last one (The apple mystery) and this one and had so much fun!
Thank you for hosting this and cudos for managing a well prepared and well executed RP event! Really enjoyable!
Allready looking forward to the next one! :slight_smile:

xoxo
//Kitten

3 Likes

That was weird. The wrong character was selected, that happens quite often lately, sorry!

Here we go again :slight_smile:

What Kitten said. I´m brand new to this, but I had such a great time. Thank you again for hosting such immersive events, Dulvarinn :slight_smile:

Looking forward to the next, very much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.