[A: RP] An Evening At The Forge

Next time - last Friday o’ the month, that’s on Friday! The 24th. Well, we can try. I think a lot of people have gone t’ the Dragon Isles, so it might be a dud, but even so, it would be good for me if I could break the cycle o’ forgettin’ An Evenin’ At The Forge.

Brilliant! Ye made it! Ye finally made it, ye bearded, plate-armored potato!

…20 minutes late, but still better than not showing up at all.

Let’s see, when’s the next one… March 31.

The 31st? Och, it seems I am going away on urgent business around then, so I’m not sure if I can be there…

The next one is about three weeks from now.

Oh, tomorrow?? Light!

Sorry. I hope people weren’t waiting and despairing in Ironforge. Mardyn and I were called in elsewhere to support an endeavor to aid the Dragonscale Expedition.

These Fridays, they come and go so quickly.
Next week, I suspect we will be be busy with support for the Dragonscale Expedition again.

I hear it’s a big lot of people who have journeyed to the Dragon Isles now.
Researchers, scouts, adventurers, soldiers, merceneries, crafters…

Ironforge has been feelin’ somewhat empty lately, mayhap folks are busy elsewhere, such as on the Dragon Isles, or doing support work like me and Miina.

Aye, been a while since I’ve been in Ironforge myself. Doing some patrolling and some assignments, and gathering some resources.

Oh! I’ve been away doing various assignments to indirectly aid the heroes on the Dragon Isles, no time for social in Ironforge.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.