[A-RP] Azure Dawn - Quel'dorei Supremacy!

I very much support you on this, even if you are traitors to Quel’thalas.

3 Likes
  • Reads the newspaper, spits out his tea and hurls the journal down in disgust, monocle flying from his eye socket before starting to write a stiffly worded letter of complaint*

“Dear Sir, I think you will find it was his Excellency, the Regent Lord in person who made overtures to the last Human King, not the other way around, and again he who extended the invitation to that hidden saboteur that was a previous heroine of Quel’thalas, and we all know how that turned out, Harrumph!”

On a more serious note, this is the sort of post I have been waiting to see, the last few days, I always remember as far back as the Ashes of Draenor campaign, the ‘High Elves’ (Obviously Blood Elf models back then) giving some really good rivalry value for the Blood Elf units at Falcon Watch. I remember a really tense Mexican standoff situation with the Silver Sun Guild, where the poor person they were holding prisoner (an orc as I remember) became less important than perceived slights and old elven grudges.

The fact people can now do this on Alliance is brilliant, the fact that Void Elves have Thalassian as a language is even better!

Smashing idea, and I wish you luck with it!

6 Likes

Sounds like a wonderful concept!

I do have a question though: Do you guys have an uniform or is it basically free-for-all or colours-only?

Looking forward to meet you!

• Eldryn Summerwine
1 Like

Well hey handsome, nice void elf

Hi there! Thank you for the kind words. We do indeed have a uniform. We’d be happy to show you if you’d like to meet us!

@Brigante, thank you for the kind words - that’s the sort of roleplay we’re looking to bring. As I’ve mentioned earlier in the thread, if anyone encounters us at any point, they’re always encouraged to RP with us. If we’re on an event and it makes sense for us to be stumbled upon, that person stumbling us is more than welcome to join us for the event!

@Berneal no u

Where would be a good spot to ‘stumble’ over you ?

I… I just can’t be a member of a group that hurts vulpera
What did those little foxies ever did against our people? :sob:
#VulperaLivesMatter

Oh they do not matter my friend, the only reason to spare them is to skin them and use their pelts as rugs or simular things.

1 Like

*Horrified face *

High elves? Void elves? Or as I like to call them.

Traitor elves :dagger:

3 Likes

Yea, like you.

Don’t worry, I Kill see you guys at some point

1 Like

B-but you are a High Elf! Mommy and daddy were both Quel’dorei, noble childrens of Quel’Thalas… like You! You just change name! A crow who hatched from the egg of two crows but later starts calling herself a fish… even if would live underwater, still would remain a crow :eyes:
Put away the knife!
Members of an endangered species should not hate each other and especially not kill each other!
We should ensure the survival of our noble race! :heart:

You’re a undead elf, you’re neither a traitor elf nor a blood elf.

Parents were high elves yes, but I made the personal choice to not associate with that name anymore. The name of blood elf was given to us by our glorious Sun King Kael’thas Sunstrider before he succumbed to evil ways, but it was maintained by the Regent Lord Lor’themar Theron.

Any high or void elf that refuses to take the name is a traitor to the United Kingdom of Quel’thalas and Suramar!

1 Like

What about respecting the personal choice to honor our fallen brothers and sisters, even Anasterian Sunstrider, the last high elven king of Quel’Thalas by… remaining and keeping alive everything they lived and died for? They lived as Quel’dorei… died like Quel’dorei, remembered as Quel’dorei… by ones who are and will be forever Quel’dorei!

Disgusting

1 Like

Does this mean that if I were to call myself sin’dorei, I wouldn’t be a traitor despite the purple hair and tentacles? :thinking:

Under glorious King Lor’themar Theron, personal choices are needed. The King knows what’s best for us elves of Quel’thalas.

If you call yourself a Sin’dorei and return to the fold, you would not be a traitor indeed. Sadly the Sunwell would still be forbidden territory for you since you’re kinda voidy.

It seems education about our history includes heavy editing and propaganda since our departure from the “fold” :eyes:
I rather die as a tentacled Quel’dorei than live as a brainwashed Sin’dorei…
But my heart bleeds for you and I shed tears… we will not turn our back like you did, I promise!
You will be saved! Including from yourself
Quel’Thalas forever!!!

Sounds like Alliance™ and Silver Covenant propoganda to make the Regent Lord look bad.

4 Likes

No, thats the job of his mirror :smirk:
But to be honest, I don’t have any ill feeling toward the Regent Lord… after all Theron himself entered into talks with King Varian Wrynn to negotiate Quel’Thalas back into the Alliance. So he was on the right path
Not his fault the Orcs used the Sin’dorei like an old rag…
And it was “Grand” Magister Rommath who have done everything to get rid of scholars and researchers… yes yes yes, they studied the work of a Traitor, but knowledge inherently not evil, like a sword is not evil nor a murderer… but the one who use it!
That poor regent lord of yours is manipulated left and right!
Anyhow, let’s not hog the place with our little debate, this is the place of the Azure Dawn!