[A-RP] Bar evening

I want to try and create an evening for player walk ups ,and allow meetings and adventure planning together,no special plot of sorts,but hope to see people at the dalaran tavern greyfang enclave at 7:30 PM Both today and tomorrow.

4 Likes

I reply on this character since we met at the Herbal Hangout on Monday :grinning:

I will try to show up, possibly on an alt, but for clarification:

Is this meet-up in Northrend Dalaran or Broken Isles Dalaran?

(If the Greyfang Enclave exists at only one of the Dalarans, I apologize for my ignorance :grin:)

1 Like

broken isles:)

2 Likes

It’s unfortunate that I couldn’t stay for a bit longer. Thanks for the RP, folks!

a reminder-today 8:00 greyfang inn broken isles dalaran - it is very important to me and I would like to say a few words

1 Like

Hope you got to say what you wanted to :slightly_smiling_face:

Would be nice to have a regular meeting time and place.

I mean, we already have some

(Moonrise every first Sunday of the month, Evening at the Forge every last Friday of the month),

but I wouldn’t feel right trying to join or recruit at the Moonrise event,

which leaves only one evening per month
(the Forge), and that is a pretty long interval…

Not to mention the Story Night, as there is rarely any time to spare for application/recruitment, with all the great stories being told

(and snarky void elves not being able to help non-demon-hunters…).

I was thinking it might be nice to have an inter-guild meeting place, where guild representatives could meet and share information, and stuff.

Then it occurred to me that I get the impression that the Alliance guilds keep sufficiently internally occupied that they probably/might not have time for such a regular event…

All the guilds are “sufficiently internally occupied”. You try finding an evening when more than a couple of people are free! Most folks already have a guild, so half a week is already occupied.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.