[A-RP] [Campaign] Twilight Horizons

Hello! I know that sign ups are closed but if possible, I’d like our lot to be put on a wait list! I can aid in DMing if required to do so as well!
Guild Name/Individual: The Wandering Enclave
OOC character name: Nathannual
Estimated numbers: 6-13

Guild Name/Individual: The Royal Court
OOC character name: Cailen
Estimated numbers: 4

Estimated number is tentative.

It is with regrets with I will have to inform that the Iscaria will be pulling out of the event there has been a clash of dates for us!

1 Like

Update

Just an update since we’ve ran into the waitlist and have some interest in DMing from a few of you also!

The discord link at the top of the original post will take you to a campaign discord server where updates are more accessible and an announcement will be posted at the time of this update asking anyone interested in DMing to react to an announcement!

If you’re intending to attend as a participant, make sure you also join the discord for updates now and event signups along when the campaign launches.

I’ve spotted this thread too late! Are the sign-ups closed?

1 Like

Feel free to sign up! We’ve reassessed numbers and have placed some of the waitlist into the campaign.

All those who were on the waitlist, including the 2 individuals and Wandering Enclave have been placed into the live list due to cancellations.

A wandering monk is also welcome to come cook for us.

2 Likes

Sweet, then I will sign up with the following:

Individual: Varys Greyhill
OOC character name: Grayguard
Estimated numbers: 1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there still room for a lone hanger-on?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.