[A-RP] Communion with the Moon 🌔 Prayers Welcome

With recent bloody events in Feralas and the ongoing war for territory in the North, there has been much suffering, much rage, much sorrow for the Kaldorei people. The Night Warrior has graced us with the mighty blessing of her strength, but it is harder, now, to feel connection with Elune’s other facets; the White Lady, the Mother, the loving hand that guided us for so long.

In the face of what may seem unending hardship, connection with the Goddess that might once have been as natural as breathing for our kin has become strained for many, Her voice blotted out by the horrors that have been wrought upon us.

With this in mind the Handmaidens of Elune wish to extend an invitation to join them in an evening of guided meditation and prayer for those who wish to open themselves up to the Mother’s grace a little more. We will be gathering in the peace of Karnum’s Glade on the 24th day of this month at the eighth hour of the evening. We welcome any who wish to join us with the intent of opening hearts and minds up the Mother Moon, or strengthening their bond with her. It is our hope that in coming times this will be an activity that will offer spiritual respite, clarity, and walking a closer path to Elune.

OOC

What is it? As mentioned above, a evening of spiritual activity including meditation, prayer and blessing guided by the Handmaidens, in the hopes of offering a really lovely, lower intensity Kaldorei themed event.

When is it? 24th August 2019 at 8pm server time

Where is it? Karnum’s Glade, the moonwell in the centre of the Cenarion Wildlands at Desolace

Who can attend? Any of the allied races, though if you are a non-Kaldorei, a fel user, a void user, etc, we ask you please be respectful and remember it is a spiritual themed evening of roleplay

Edit: Can I do a prayer? Yes, absolutely. After a few curious messages, I am happy to confirm if you would like to bring a prayer to share during this event, you are more than welcome.

Any questions at all, feel free to ping me below! We hope to see you there!

21 Likes

Looking forwards to this! Lets get some Elune on!

3 Likes

Another cool event by Niamh! Shame i probably wouldn’t be able to attend, but wish best of luck and most fun with it. :blush: :heart:

Elune Adore.

4 Likes

I am looking forward to it! <3

3 Likes

I’m leveling this character as an NPC for the 7th but I’d love to attend!

3 Likes

Hi all, moved the date back to the 24th August to save from clashing with the New Moon the previous weekend! Sorry for the confusion!

6 Likes

I will be with you all in spirit and probably on my alliance character to not stir the waters too much :smiley:
Lovely idea and cannot wait for it. Hopefully it will bring some nice calm roleplay and so much needed rest and healing for our war worn characters.

4 Likes

As always, we can count on Niamh and her Handmaidens of Elune to offer the weary Kaldorei soldiers and refugee’s some mental and physical respite during these war-torn days of betrayel by our (former) allies and tiring warfronts to retake our homes from the Horde and our former kin! :smiley:

5 Likes

I have had some folks ask if they could share a prayer during the event, so I wanted to say here, if you’re interested in doing a prayer please do let me know and I’m sure we’ll be happy to accommodate you!

5 Likes

I love this idea and if possible I’d love to come with my human priestess who happens to very much believe it was Elune’s blessing upon the Kaldorei who saved her and many others from a terrible faith when Teldrassil burned and the Kaldorei led them to safety.

5 Likes

I’m interested. It’s been a while since Lintian was among her people.

6 Likes

Not a problem, Suraia, come along! Aslong as your not jumping about preaching about the light then there shouldnt be a problem :smile:

Look forwards to seeing you there and learning the true path!

:waxing_crescent_moon::full_moon::waning_crescent_moon:

4 Likes

If I have my laptop back by this time, I will certainly attend.

(also a chance to meet Lintian IC, woohoo!)

2 Likes

Su might use Light Magic, but she’s no priestess of the Light, far from it actually.

She would never preach about her teachings anyways.

1 Like

Fair enough! we’ll get you converted dont you worry :wink:

Also we IC moved to the Glade last night, making some prep and ensuring everything will be in order for our gathering, had a nice little IC journey where i got to chat to a Sentinel who has lost her faith. we wont give up on her either! :waxing_crescent_moon::blue_heart::waning_crescent_moon:

4 Likes

Su is a major Kaldorei fangirl so I don’t see any problems there :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I just imagine seen Su sitting in the corner with a Purple hat and holding two flags all saying, “Go Night Elves.”

4 Likes

Added the event to the up-and-coming section of the Night Elf RP thread - although I personally probably won’t attend on Mythundis, I wish you the best of luck!

7 Likes

Don’t forget to bring your torches xoxo

1 Like

Will Cenarion druids in the area be set on fire?

1 Like