[A-RP] Draenor Dreamwalking 💤

A leafy leaflet with moonglow ink is neatly placed on the local billboard:

The mysterious land of Draenor is now lost to us, along with all its botanical treasures… Or is it?

Thanks to a clever use of booze alchemy, a Pandaren booze elixir will send us into an exotic mindscape kindly donated by a famous Draenei explorer. Once tucked in, we will dive into the Band’s most phantasmagoric lecture of all time and visit one of Draenor’s most impressive arboreal wonders!

Bring your own pillow!

Quest Objective: Meet with the Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran (Broken Isles) on the next Night of the Moon (17th of August 2020 at 20:00 server time).

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. We welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :seedling:

2 Likes

I am very glad I read this message,as I miss the view of my long lost homeland,I will join you

3 Likes

That is a very sophisticated idea! Sadly, once again t̶o̶o̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶e̶n̶t̶a̶n̶g̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶r̶o̶o̶t̶b̶e̶e̶r̶ important druidic obligations will keep Dulvarinn from partaking. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Just five more minutes hours, mom…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.