[A-RP] Eastvale - A township, a militia, a community

It’s all going to plan! First we surround them, and then we converge on Goldshire in one great pincer attack!

7 Likes

Hell yes in 10 characters

5 Likes

Best Gnome RPer. Can confirm.

2 Likes

Attack on a Alliance town? Hm
 Where do i sign up?

The man the myth the legend. We have been graced by your presence.

1 Like

I really like this idea and would like to interact some day on my Alliance characters. :smile:
Eastvale is a really beautiful and special zone, with certain interactable elements.
The stables can be good for getting a mount IC, Stone Cairn lake’s memorial for some spiritual and pilgrimage alike stuff, and other stuff.
The nearby farms for farmer RP, too!

Keep it up friend, love your initiative and wish you best of luck, wholeheartedly. :heart:

Oh and also, i suggest to get in contact with the Crown Confederation project, there can be good collaborations between these, as they are related! :slight_smile:

Edit: crown confed, not to advertise, just to inform for collaboration:

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. Whilst we’ve had little interest in actually joining the guild as of yet, the amount of positive feedback from the community has been delightful and has really inspired me to go forth. I look forward to hear from you in the future!

3 Likes

Eee Grace here is from Eastvale. Parents are still around there ICly, Would be good to drop by and say hi to old neighbours at some point. Best of luck with it all.

2 Likes

We look forward to seeing you!

1 Like

Yu’ humeses be careful Brogg be keepings an eye on yu’s
 AND STEAL YU’S SHEEP BRAGHAGHAGH!

1 Like

The hunt is on.

I’m shaking in my boots already!

2 Likes

The more good RP in the forest, the better. I will have to drop Kaytlinne by sometime and check out the home she’s never returned to in-game, yet :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Look forward to seeing you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thinking about placing a retired huntsmen in the community who can be a local supplier of wild game such as hare and pheasant if the need arises. Very interesting concept and look forward to seeing how it all pans out :smile:

Posters nailed upon noticeboards and adverts in local Stormwind newspapers; construction of “The Fox’s Den” is complete. A quaint little inn out within the Eastvale region is currently looking for staff in the form of an Innkeeper.

We’re currently looking for an Innkeeper character capable of providing social roleplay for guild members and others that visit Eastvale, perhaps host social events such as tavern nights and pub quizzes. Do contact me OOCly if interested.

2 Likes

Sounds like it could be fun! I’m interested. I’ll try to contact you when you’re online.

I’ll be online all day, feel free to drop me a message ingame. :smile:

2 Likes

I am a fan of this concept!!

Good luck!!

1 Like

Best of luck with Eastvale. To bad the Coalition was driven out of it months ago due to the way our story went and what turn it took as things escalated a certain way.

It’s great to see activity being made there now though.:+1:

1 Like