[A-RP] Emending Edward’s Errors

[A-RP] Emending Edward’s Error

As you open your eyes after a few welcome minutes of slumber, you notice the nightjar staring intently at the small scroll of parchment it has seemingly placed in front of you. You break the familiar green seal on the small scroll of parchment and begin to read.

Dear friend,

As you may be aware, the Botany Band is currently in a deplorable financial state. To make a long story short, our greenhouse had sustained considerable yet unforeseen damages that required immediate repairing. To pay for repairs, in a no-doubt momentary lapse of judgement, our longstanding supporter and greenkeeper, Edward Egan, pawned of the greenhouse to the Steamwheedle Cartel. The Band is in urgent need of a green paper replenishment, to pay off the debt to the greedy goblins. Your skills in botany are known far and wide. May we call upon those skills now to assist us in weeding out this debt root and stem? If so, we would ask you to join us on the upcoming night of the moon for a monetary mission to acquire a botanical marvel for a well-paying client. The compensation for this endeavour will help us well on our way in emending Edward’s error.

With viridescent veneration, on behalf of Kuhuine Tenderstride,

Helgi Helstrøm

Quest Objectives: Meet with the Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange on the next Night of the Moon (19th of October 2020 at 20:00 server time). There are no level requirements for this event.

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. We welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb!

8 Likes

Always a pleasure to see the Botany Band grow in strength with new initiatives! Now, let’s earn some moolah! :moneybag:

4 Likes

always good to see a botansit willing to try somthing new!
love you Helgi :slight_smile: !

3 Likes

Behold, Botanists! Today is the day we earn some cold hard cash!

…And just in time, too, or we might be forced to sell some of our organs to pay off that debt. Anyone fancy a healthy Kul Tiran liver? Non-Forsaken buyers only!

4 Likes

‘…and that is how it came to pass that Mairead and I single-handedly defeated a swarming army of virmin at Springtail Crag and obtained hundreds of rare cave lilies for the dwarf and his slender companions!’

Dao made a triumphant gesture and chugged yet another mug of black brew. The hozen bartender, Den Den, eagerly laughed and re-filled the mug just as the stout pandaren brewmaster placed a couple of silver coins on the counter. Teng Firebrew and Kora Kang merely smiled and shook their heads. Like most other afternoons, the atmosphere in the Lazy Turnip was mellow and merry as a dozen of farmers from the Tiller’s Union relaxed after finishing their daily chores.

– ‘So?’, said Teng with a raised eyebrow: ‘I suppose that the visitors rushed home after you so boldly procured what they were looking for? Or did they merely taste your homebrew?’

Kora giggled softly to Den Den’s loud chortle and Dao was not late to join in on the laughter from the friendly ridicule.

– ‘On the contrary,’ Dao retorted with a smirk: ‘I gifted the dwarf with a keg of my black ox brew. The outlanders will be back sooner than later. I can feel it in my paws!’

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.