(A - RP) Evening at The Forge

(Ironforge, social event, just meet, eat, drink, maybe share some stories or news…)

I was a few days too late tae keep the previous thread open, so here’s a new one.

It’s … :notes: Friday, Friday, nuthin’ like beer on Friday,
Every lad’n lass is happy 'bout the weekend, we ken…
Friday, Friday, Evening at The Forge this Friday; Ironforge’s Military Ward, right by the hot coals.

Parr, tea, an’ party, yes!
Par tee an’ party, yes!
Fun fan, fond fen-
Let’s meet on the last Friday o’ the month! :musical_note:

(I can nae be thar meself this eve, sadly, as I promised some friends that I would spend the weekend with them at a cabin.)

Special thanks to Rebecca Black, obviously some shady female character…

4 Likes

Tomorrow, the 25th, is indeed tha last Friday of this year’s October, an’ thus ah hope folks may gather by tha pile o’ hot coals in Ironforge at eight in the evenin’, realm time.

This time,
I think
I meself
(or, _alt_ernatively, a close associate of mine)
can attend,
for tha first time in a long time…

Here’s tae hopin’ the evenin’ will see ye happy an’ content, yer stomach filled, an’ yer drink drunk! :beers:

2 Likes

A heavy log falls onto the flames with a thud. ‘Thon wee piece of stone oak should keep this here fire goin’ fer at least seven nights more’, Helgi mumbles at nobody in particular and continues to whet his axe.

3 Likes

Evenings at The Forge are the single most elusive event for me. Every month I try to make it, and every month I fail.

Here’s hoping I have more luck this time!

3 Likes

I know that feeling very well, elf!

Jovially raises beery liquid-filled glass to show agreement with all the statements, intentions, and hopes that the elf expressed.

Hope tae see ye there in about a week!

(Well, you or a carnation of your soul essence that will hopefully not be so roughly treated by the Ironforge Guard:)

3 Likes

Friendlies and socials, remember,
the 29th of November,
in the Military Ward of Ironforge,
whether you come to fast or gorge,
we meet by the pile of hot coals
and see how the evening unfolds.

We start gathering around eight,
but don’t fret if you’re a bit late.
Our only intent with this meet
is to let people talk, drink, and eat.

2 Likes

I got a little lonely, so I decided to get some rest while, uh, someone else works on their relationship with the Rustbolt.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.