[A-RP Event] AFC Winter Forum, January 25th at 19:00

The new year is upon us, and with the new year comes a whole new slew of threats to the Kingdom of Stormwind and her allies. Once again, the Alliance Free Company will be holding a forum in the Darkshire Town Hall. Lord Ebonlocke has continued to amicably co-operate with Captain Torviksen and graciously provide us his hall as an audience chamber. This first new years forum will take place at the Darkshire Town Hall, on January 25th, at 19:00 server time.

As with previous forums, Lieutenant Raelin will oversee the proceedings and Lord Ebonlocke and Captain Torviksen will be present. All people of Stormwind and our lost sister Kingdoms are invited to attend, along with all members of the Alliance. Whilst the AFC operates within Stormwind, we encourage all allies of our Kingdom to come forth with any news, concerns, or pleas that they can muster. We encourage attendance to all citizens of the Alliance, even if it be just to hear of the goings on across our Kingdom.

Date and Location : January 25th, 19:00 server time. Darkshire Town Hall.
Contacts : Lieutenant [Ahskuh] Raelin and Captain [Trovakt] Torviksen

4 Likes

i’ll be there.

2 Likes

Great! Look forward to seeing you there! Hard times have fallen on Duskwood and steak is in short supply!

I’ll be sure to show up, though I will be a little late on account of work. Looking forward to it.

3 Likes

Show us what passes for fury among your misbegotten kind.

2 Likes

Will be there. Can’t wait.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.