[A-RP Event] Goldshire Harvest Festival!

<Forest of Elwynn> proudly presents…

Goldshire’s Harvest Festival!

The season slowly turns to winter, but the crops are bountiful as ever! Join us on this coming weekend to harvest the fields, and help us prepare for the following festivities on the day after! Fresh pumpkins, grapes, bread made from fresh grain, and more! Also to signal the occasion, a market square will be held, where farmers and traders can sell their ware for coins, and guilds or other organizations can recruit for their cause! There is even a rumour that the Darkmoon Festival might come around to grace us with their presence!

There are many reasons why one should come, but the most important is for the presence of all! Partake in the festival that will outshine past endeavours!

Hello hello! I’m Goldshire, guild leader of <Forest of Elwynn>, and as you can see, we’ve got a highly ambitious event in the works! And at a rather short notice, unfortunately. I want to have the event at the same time as the Darkmoon Faire, assuming it does happen at Goldshire. So, here are the things that are planned.

On Friday, people will be encouraged to attend an “Harvest” event, where the goal is simple. To harvest crops. This might take a while, or be a very short event. Either-or, people are encouraged to attend! This will take place somewhere around 8 pm in-game time. Whisper me at or ahead of time for a group invite.

On Saturday, the main event will be held. The plan is to start at 7 pm In-game time, and let those who want to sell wares, set up shop, or claim space for guild recruitment to set up. Then, at 8 pm in-game time and later, people are encouraged to attend the event at full!

Things that are going to be attempted to organize…

• IC/OOC Ware Sales.
  • Guild Recruitment.
  • All-out Festivities.
  • Darkmoon Faire.
  • Drinking.
  • Merriment.
  • Great event!

On a side note, if you want to do something with the event, such as introduce a brew, you’re welcome to message me on Discord (Miroella#7075), or in-game! Hope to see you there!

ALSO! Important note. If you don’t see me (Goldshire) outside of Lion’s Pride at the event, you are in the wrong layer. Whisper me to get an invite for layer hopping.

3 Likes

Thank you for this event!

I’ll do my best to make it. It is great to see that an RP community is forming. A low level location is also great since a lot of people are still levelling and it is easily accessible.

See you there!

1 Like

This sounds neat, I’ll stop by and join in!