[A-RP EVENT] Piercing the Veil, Sunday 27th Oct

Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmiQMZQ6WNg

Rumors among those affiliated with the Wizard’s Sanctum of Stormwind have it that the ley-convergence underneath the City has been continously disrupted for the last three weeks. Hoping to determine the nature of this disruption, a grand ritual of scrying is being prepared with Diviner Leonir Whiteholdt in lead of the efforts. The word is being passed along between all manner of magi in the City and beyond, and it sounds as if all assistance is much welcome. Whatever is the source of this disturbance? Or perhaps we should instead ponder on who is behind it?

While Stormwind’s magi prepare to diminish the disturbance, opposing rumors have begun to surface among the more occult. Warlocks, cultists and rogue magi are hearing rumors detailing the emergence of an object that carries with it the potential of unlimited power. Those curious are bid to visit the Slaughtered Lamb, and place an order for two goblets of ‘Dalaran Aged Dark’.

A call for heroes:
A crier can be heard announcing the following message several times during his journey across Stormwind City:

“Hear, hear! By the wishes of Master Diviner Leonir Whiteholdt, all willing magi under the Alliance’s banner should seek him out at the Wizard’s Sanctum. He requires assistance on a matter of utmost urgency!”

General Information
Date: Sunday 27th of October
Time: 20:00 servertime
Contacts: Leonir (Magi) and/or Velakhir (Cultists)

Who?
The event is focused on cultists in opposition to mages, but it isn’t unlikely that certain other characters pick up on the news and wish to find out more about this apparent threat to the Kingdom of Stormwind. Magic doesn’t often make sense to those not a part of it, but any individual caring for Alliance affairs should quickly conclude that a disruption of this level is worthy of concern. More so, some characters may also wish to oversee the ritual, not at all trusting mages and their practices.

Players who are interested in participating should establish contact with either Leonir or/and Velakhir. Leonir will be representing the magi’s side of the event, while Velakhir represents the cultists’. All are welcome to come along, and it is worth noting that this will likely mark the beginning of an extended storyline. A grand opportunity to get involved, in other words!

4 Likes

All who dares cross our path will be crushed into nothingness, we will rend their souls, taint their mind and burn their flesh.

1 Like

I do hope those awful Cultists are dealt with so poor Iseult can sleep soundly at night!

Looking forward to the event! I’m hoping to see many other magis and get some magic RP going.

The event is imminent, and all are in theory welcome to come along. If you don’t play a suitable concept I’d much welcome a whisper in advance so that we can coordinate a proper solution.

I’ll be online for until the event is initiated.