[A-RP] <Freemen>

You can find our merry camp in Astranaar, Ashenvale!

The Freemen are currently camping on the outskirts of the Grove of the Ancients (new Darkshore phase), helping the night elves there deal with the aftermath of the war as they approach their final destination: Auberdine!

Come by if you are interested in some RP :new_moon:

1 Like

The Freemen will soon take a ship to Gilneas. Catch us in new Auberdine (new darkshore phase) before we head out!

The Freemen will (hopefully) arrive in Gilneas, if the seas are kind to us.

The 10th of the fourth month in the new year;

Dear Clare

I send this letter ahead of time, for Iā€™ve convinced a captain of a merchant vessel to take me with him to Stormwind in three days time. We arrived in Keel Harbour after a troublesome journey across sea - one I wonā€™t bother you with yet, though no doubt Talbot will find it exciting. It took us two weeks and though I found no reply to my last correspondence waiting for me in the harbour, I know weā€™ll see eachother soon.

Iā€™m leaving the Freemen here, however-- they have come a long way and I trust weā€™ll reunite in Westfall again in a few weeks and then youā€™ll get to meet our new companions:

Thereā€™s Braden and Gwent, among the first we picked up in Tanaris. Braden is hard-working and sensible; a true warrior and I trust him to take care of the caravan in my absense. Gwent I donā€™t really know much about yet, but she seems to have the same interest in herbs and flowers as you do- so perhaps youā€™ll have something to talk about.

Then thereā€™s Thelyss, the elf. Sheā€™s a bit of a skeptic but with a sound head on her shoulders and a terrifying saber cat companion. I think she has even taken Leja under her wing and gods know the girl could use it, with what happened to her on the road.

She has a crush on one of our youngest: Gills. A young boy we fished out of the sea in Feralas. He reminds me a little about Elliot when he was younger being brash and proud as only a young boy can be, do you remember? I hope the men will manage to keep him in line.

Rupert Iā€™ve told you about, Darriah as well. I made her promise to keep Rupert out of trouble, he has a head for picking fights and losing money whereever he goes.

Lastly thereā€™s the dark iron, but Iā€™m not sure how long heā€™ll remain with us - though I reckon weā€™re just about miserable enough for his liking. The rest of them come and go as they please, but I expected no less. No doubt they will pick up more miserable souls soon enough.

They are headed to a tournemant somewhere in western Gilneas, and Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll have grand tales to tell when they return. But enough about us.

Stay where you are, child. Iā€™m coming home.

- Tallart.

1 Like

Sounds like a great bunch of people!

3 Likes

Our caravan is heading further south and camps out near Thelsamar.

1 Like

Very fun and immersive bunch of people - loving the travelling element so very much! The road awaits!

3 Likes

The Freemen have crossed the seas once more and can be now be found in Kul Tiras.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.