[A/RP] <Gallant> - Hiatus

The Knights of the Black Eagle rode through the thick snow of the Northlands. Through the frigid climate they toiled, they advanced slowly - inch by inch. Their steeds were giving out and those they swore to protect marched closely behind them. For they had sworn their oaths, promising to defend those seeking a better life - and they’d do it. Whether with sword, crossbow, libram or mere shovels in hand.

The spirits of the party were lifted, for the road-worn and battle-tested party laid eyes on Alterac. This would not last for long, as the reclamation had just begun and these forgotten lands swarmed with their enemies.

Hello, Argent Dawn!

Gallant is a new Alliance Roleplaying guild. The guild is a crusade, a Holy order. Its holy mission dedicated to protecting settlers in the Northern Eastern Kingdoms. The guild is militant, and its doctrine perhaps a bit zealous in nature. Our guild offers both settler RP as well as Crusader RP, attempting to create RP (interactions, DM, casual etc), as well as participating in events by other guilds. Our aims in the future are things such as RP-PvP with other guilds amongst other things (IC rivalries, alliances etc). The races we accept (right now) are:
-Human
-Dwarf
-Worgen
-Kul Tiran
Drop any members a /w in-game, or add me on discord: trooper#3759

Hope to see you there.

26 Likes

It’s all propaganda ! They struck against us, defenders of the the Light and Lordaeron ! Don’t listen to their vile speech !

Kidding. Thanks for yesterday’s fight.

16 Likes

Sounds like a damn nice concept brother, know this man and can say he is a good rper and hope the guild will go on successful.

For the Holy Empire of Arathor!

11 Likes

I echo this, truly a great concept with great RPers. Recommended!

Good luck brothers. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I know most of these guys from previous guilds and previous projects, really looking forward to what is about to come. I hope we get to smack some Grim Gest soon although. :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:

7 Likes

Rotting away in some ogre-infested murderhobo hellscape thanks to these guys

I mean it, thanks guys, wouldn’t want to be anywhere else :sunglasses:

8 Likes

What were you expecting? Grand hotel? Bro, at least we’ll reclaim Basedterac.

7 Likes

All in all, a solid group of Role-Players. Much obliged for the event yesterday - Here’s to your inevitable defeat at the hands of the Inherent, next we meet!

8 Likes

Gallant gang :fire::100::ok_hand:

8 Likes

My slimes :money_mouth_face:

8 Likes

“Who have we sent to bring order to the Northlands?”
“We have top men working on it right now.”
“Who?”
“Top men.”

7 Likes

BIS guild if you’re looking for some crusader action. Despite it being a new guild, it’s future is looking brighter than the Light it worships.

5 Likes

Proper guild, holy af, based, gonna btfo undead. What more can you ask for?

6 Likes

This is quite simply Gallant.

Some Guilds are gangs, others are cliques, but bro we’re the MOB.

7 Likes

A breath of wholesome and fresh air. Can’t wait to convert all the heretics to our holy cause; by word or blade. :smiley:

Gallant Gang :fire::100::ok_hand:

7 Likes

Do you need to be a paladin to join or can you be a Priest too?

6 Likes

There’s room for both! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yay! Then i just need to level my dwarf abit before im ready to join!

7 Likes

The Crusaders visited the Tomb of Uther the Lightbringer, where they were ambushed by a peculiar group of Forsaken, referring to themselves as ‘The Fallen Hoods’. Looting their bodies, one of the foolish Crusaders picked up an accursed locket, leading to a maddening experience for the Party.

https:// imgur. com/a/JIBsOPU?third_party=1#=

Tonight’s event, leading up to our storyline + heralding the RP-PVP held between us and the Razor Hill Raiders. (Big shoutout to my dons).

7 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/JIBsOPU?third_party=1#=

7 Likes