šŸœ [A-RP] Hedris Mistoak's Pop-up Noodles House (23-8-19 - 8pm Server time)

Everyone needs to eat, and noodles are great :ramen::raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

I shall travel back to enjoy them spider kebabs once more!

2 Likes

Hedris is going to have to cook all evening thats for sure :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Well for a couple of hours atleast! :ramen::beers:

1 Like

Ah, what a shame - weā€™ve just left Feathermoon tonight! I would probably have popped around if we hadnā€™t.

Good luck with the event regardless, Hedris! =)

2 Likes

Cheers Mythy!

Ill be doing these atleast once a week going forwards, so im sure our paths will cross eventually :+1:

1 Like

My friend you truly gave a traveller one evening to remember.
You were an amazing host and above all you sure know how to handle that frying pan.
A certain lady just waddled herself to the inn to get some sleep.
Go with the waters until next time :pray:t3:

1 Like

If by Waters you mean liquids, and by liquids you mean liquid and by liqueur you mean Meadā€¦

WILL DO!!

4 Likes

Alt Bump! Noodles tonight, Freindos!!

3 Likes

Loved it once again! Always had fun, shame i had work so i had to leave early :c Will be back next time!

3 Likes

Great to see you again, Skip! and Crikey that was a big turn out! Might have to get an assistant if that keeps happening :smile:

Once again though, it was great to make a little corner on Azeroth for people to chill out for a bit and enjoy some casual RP, no stress or fuss, just noodles, kebabs and then some!

3 Likes

No Noodles this Friday (21st) as its time for Jurinaā€™tore!

be there or be a damned Heretic!

2 Likes

Good luck with the hunt!

1 Like

ā€¦Rhotini!

2 Likes

Bumpification!!

Noodles this Friday, Iā€™ve also made an In game community for regulars, will post a link if I can remember and not be too excited about killing Naga tonight!

1 Like

Hah, I got some time, this Friday.

Iā€™ll come visit on Shadowtwili ^^

1 Like

Oooh. Friday noodles and Uldum Nights after, busy weekend! Iā€™ll try come along!

Friday!

Friday!

Friday!

Noodles are back on, Friendos!! Been busy with Patch and Handmaiden stuff! Same old place!

1 Like

No noodle bar this week! Got a work thing thatā€™s a few miles in the wrong direction!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.