[A-RP] Highvale - Quel’dorei RP 🌿

A few days ago the Everguard found itself investigating a disturbance in the grove of Seradane, keen to ensure the protection of the Great Tree and the entrance to the Dream at its core the Elves came into conflict with the Trolls of the Serpent Sting and Whitescar Pact and these two Elder races found themselves once more drawn into a bloody feud - though this time upon sacred ground.

The battle, having left both the Trolls and Elves in a perilous state, has had consequences that neither could have foresaw however as the whispering fragments of what remains of the nightmare clutched on to their violent feud and began to twist the hearts and minds of the warriors, to lock them into a state of frenzied paranoia and anger.

What consequences lie in wait for the Everguard?

6 Likes

Bless yall. Absolute kings and queens. Can’t wait to have 1/3 of my skin seared again.

5 Likes

I will keep an eye on this topic.

Interesting

1 Like

The Everguard is currently on a relic hunt in the Ghostlands. This time, they’re traveling in a large party, consisting of other Alliance guilds - mostly made up of other high elves and humans. They make for pleasant company, but their presence has unfortunately alerted the sin’dorei and other Horde members present in the area.
After fighting, tooth and nail, the elves shelter on Shalandis Isle - licking their wounds until they’re ready to set out once again…

5 Likes

Dynamic roleplay, crossguild events and super interesting characters.

If you rp an high elf and love ACTION look no further than this.

4 Likes

Is there any mm+ players in your guild? or maybe hm raid?

I tried to start a cross server HE guild project on my groupe servers but no one was interested…

So maybe its time to move on ENG server…

Someone who is RPer told me “problem with RPers since almost 10 years its they want to be in the game but not play the game”

I m a HE fan and disappointed since 2007 but i m also a mm+ player and i think i m not sure if i m interested to … Just walk around and act as a npc with low gear fighting mob that i know i can oneshot it…

No offense of course.

What " IC paladin " means?

Hi,

We are a roleplay exclusive guild.

Good luck in finding something up your alley!

Oki, thank you for your time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

After concluding their business in the Ghostlands, the Everguard is finally back home! Feel free to visit Quel’Danil and say hello!

4 Likes

Visit Quel’Daniel before Quel’Daniel visits you.

5 Likes

These are some of the coolest elves around :beers:

5 Likes

Amazing people, a totaly based group. Would totaly duel their GM again! :star2:

If you are looking for some proper Quel’dorei RP, this is the guild for you!

5 Likes

Sure fire way to get your elf RP dose ahead of Midnight. Eyes

3 Likes

Take the time to visit us in Quel’danil while we are still here!

4 Likes

The Everguard continues their pursuit of a void cult that has been terrorizing the north. The enigmatic ‘Father’ has already tried to poison the minds of many with his gruesome visions and whispers, wishing to turn more people to his cause - whatever that may be.

This is only one of several long-running plots within the guild. Feel free to reach out to us, should you wish to heed the Everguard’s call to arms! Or simply swing by Quel’Danil Lodge for some casual roleplay. :heart_hands:

5 Likes

As we speak you are missing out on epic RP…Join Highvale now…right now!

1 Like

No worries, glad you managed to locate the issue! Feel free to give us a visit whenever. :slight_smile:

Looking for a proper experience into High Elf RP, with a driven, commited and amazing bunch of people. Then look no further, this is the guild to check out. Trust me, give them a try! Chances are you will like em just as i like em.

(Like em burned that is!)

Always looking forward to another vendetta moment with you guys! <3

2 Likes

My favorite elves to bonk with my hammers <3
Our battle shall be legendary!!

3 Likes

The Everguard is back in the Hinterlands after attending a week-long campaign in Loch Modan. :crossed_swords:

Feel free to pay us a visit!

6 Likes