[A-RP] I Egg Your Pardon?

A leafy leaflet with moonglow ink is neatly placed on the local billboard:

Various types of grain sown and grown throughout Azeroth are vital to the daily bread of many civilized cultures. Some are resistant to arcane contamination, some have a distinct mellow taste while others are profoundly nutritious. However, there are also varieties so narrow in their application that even most farmers are unaware of their potential. We are preparing an excursion to examine one such type of grain and you are invited!

Quest Objective: Meet with the Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran (Broken Isles) on the next Night of the Moon (11th of May 2020 at 20:00 server time) and receive further instructions. Note that the excursion requires a full party of adventurers.

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. We welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :egg:

3 Likes

will be there,and because of last week,the apple love is probably more than “genuine”

2 Likes

Oh no… Oh no, I’m having flashbacks! We had apples, now we have grain… Does that mean that the next thing is…

M i l k?

3 Likes

we will milk the races of azaroth,and we will enjoy it,it is not a choice

1 Like

:egg: :hammer:

1 Like

Isilae wakes up from a nice night’s rest in the Ledgerdemain

“This be relax day Snipper. We see city and go to Botany meet. Go get hooves cleaned, hair done and good food.”

2 Likes

Sections of the newest entry in the Botany Book have been emphasized with red ink. A copy of the page can be found left in a visible spot on the desk as well.

To everyone reading this announcement:
I regret to inform you that the Band’s ranks have been infiltrated by the corrupting influence of the Old Gods. For this reason all lectures are hereby cancelled until we get to the root of the problem.

REMEMBER! Shadow magic afflicts the mind in a sneaky way that almost always leaves the victim none the wiser to the growing corruption, therefore it is very important that all members of the Band remain vigilant and watch out for each other.

Some of the most obvious symptoms of the Old God’s influence include:
:white_small_square: sudden mood swings
:white_small_square: ominous mumbling
:white_small_square: tentacles
:white_small_square: concentration problems
:white_small_square: short-term memory loss
:white_small_square: black or purple boogers
:white_small_square: murderous behaviour

If you notice your friend start to display such symptoms, please inform the authorities immediately!

Signed,
High Botanist S. Wells

1 Like

An anonymously clad human male (although faint traces of fel accompany him, should you be perceptive to such) reads the copied page, after his draenei shaman friend made him aware of it. He mumbles,

"Thank you, Moden, for telling me about this.

But…

What the hell?

Could this be related to that strange business which Mortimer said his bald death knight Tower of Krasha friend was involved in? He mentioned a certain, relatively new, Kal’dorei Botanist being … very active… during that … endeavor."

The sort of incognito warlock marches off, thinking hard.

1 Like

A neat note has been attached to the leaflet:

As it was not possible to assemble a full party during the last Night of the Moon, we shall thus attempt to assemble on the next. Sign here to join!

Quest Objective: Meet with the Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran (Broken Isles) on the next Night of the Moon (18th of May 2020 at 20:00 server time) and receive further instructions. The event will be cancelled if fewer than four adventurers has signed up by the end of this week.

3 Likes

Isilae reads the added note and scolds herself for her forgetfulness

“Too caught up in busybody. This time spend day in greenhouse. Not forget.”

Uda reads the note,“hope it goes better this time” she will get to there.

Unfortunately, the excursion of tonight is cancelled as only two adventurers have signed up. One last assembly will be attempted on the next Night of the Moon.

Quest Objective: Meet with the Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran (Broken Isles) on the next Night of the Moon (25th of May 2020 at 20:00 server time) and receive further instructions. Sign up here if you wish to partake! The event will be cancelled if fewer than four adventurers has signed up by the end of this week.

Participants:

1. Dulvarinn
  2. Isilae
  3. Uda
  4. Vincënt
  5. Sharon
1 Like

Still will try and make this. Less chance of a guarantee next week but shouldn’t have an issue being there.

1 Like

due to the lack of Dulvarinn,I wil run an expedition as a band member,everyone are welcome to participate,and i hope to see you

1 Like

An incognito male human warlock sits in the Greenhouse with a female human sorceress of some kind, and he doesn’t even realize he forgot to sign up…

1 Like

Thank you, Isilae! Now we just need three more adventurers. Who is able and willing?

I, of course

1 Like

i’ll try be there

1 Like

Do permanent fixtures also need to sign up? It’s not like you could get rid of me if you tried…

/hacking cough.

1 Like

Delightful! With five or more participants the excursion will now be conducted as planned. It is not easy being green! :herb:

1 Like