[A-RP] Leafy Lecture: Like the Drink, Only Not Spilled the Same!

A piece of parchment with fiery ink is neatly placed on the local billboard:

Have you heard the brewing? The mountain stirs once more. Beneath its crags, cliffs and rocks there are beans grown in its core. Darkmade drink, roasted black, boiled above the flame. Calling any heroes out there that are brave - or just insane! Blackrock Mountain – our next leafy lecture!

Quest Objective: Meet with the Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran (Broken Isles) on the next Night of the Moon (29th of June 2020 at 20:00 server time) and receive further instructions. Sign up in this thread if you wish to partake. The event will be cancelled if fewer than five adventurers has signed up by the end of this week.

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. We welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :coffee:

Participants:

1. Dulvarinn Moonwalker
  2. Helgi Helstrøm
  3. Inkeri Quirksilver
  4. Serena Moonleaf
  5. Aeyden
  6. Maradan
  7. Ruthchilion
  8. Vilmar
  9. Yangluna
4 Likes

“I return from holiday! Will be happy see Band on adventure once more. Snipper and I bring keen eyes and protection, yes?”

4 Likes

Thank you, Isilae! Now we just need three more adventurers. Who is able and willing?

2 Likes

I would love to, but unfortunately I (and my alts) will be away from Friday/Saturday.

3 Likes

I will arrive,of course

2 Likes

Reporting in!

2 Likes

me and the boys at the night of the moon looking for beans

1 Like

Lady Blackwood carefully read the ominous parchment to her friend and gardener. The young woman shook her head and began listing the potential dangers of venturing into Blackrock mountain and how it was no place for simple herbalists, only to turn around to realize she had been talking to herself. The words brewing and drink. had been enough to send Vilmar on a immediate trek up north to Khaz Modan. Good thing he could not afford a tram-ticket, she might be able to stop him before that strange group would get him killed.

(( I’d love to and will try to be there ))

2 Likes

Delightful! With five or more participants the lecture will now be conducted as planned. It is not easy being green! :herb:

it is today! since you go to BlackRock,I am visiting on behalf of Uda

1 Like

Whoeha i did not subscribe for the event :astonished:. Thanks the elements enough other did before me. I’ll try to be there!

2 Likes

The big bear presses his nose against the glass of the greenhouse. It fogs up the window so that Kuhuine sees but a brown blur from inside. ‘I knew you would come’, she speaks softly, turning on the spot and focusing her gaze on the dwarf standing in the door. ‘You set me a task, of which you knew I might not return, Kuhuine. Yet here I am, back in the greenhouse…’

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.