[A-RP] Leafy Lecture: Rest in Pieces

A leafy leaflet with somewhat uneasy writing is placed on the local billboard:

It was the first herb I ever knew. I love the smell, the appearance, the traditions and applications derived from it. It has been there during the best and worst nights of my life. I have known it for a long time, but still do not understand it fully. In nights of old she showed me a secret. Perhaps she can show us once again?

Quest Objectives: Quest Objectives: Meet with the Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange on the next Night of the Moon (24th of August 2020 at 20:00 server time). This leafy lecture requires at least five participants. Requirements: The abiliy to use a flying mount.

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. We welcome every friendly adventurer with e̶n̶t̶a̶n̶g̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶r̶o̶o̶t̶b̶e̶e̶r a green thumb! :blossom:

4 Likes

I’ll be there,keeping an eye out for you.

3 Likes

So, ‘July’ reads ‘August’ :grinning:

3 Likes

No longer… hic! :woozy_face:

2 Likes

I’ll see if I can get home from work in time, and also contemplate which character to go with :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Who knew these lectures got so… Intoxicating. I do hope the Druid gentleman didn’t get into too much trouble while he sobered up.

3 Likes

Thank you all for a rather emotional session on my behalf. I know that it can easily be controversial to make group storylines with such a heavy emphasis on a few characters, but I do hope that you all enjoyed it for what it was. Tonight, I will go to bed with a smile on my face from yet another batch of delightful interactions enjoyed with friends and acquaintances from the community. This is why I play World of Warcraft! This is why I roleplay on the Sha’glade Cartel! You are the best! :blossom:

5 Likes

I’m late to the party, but here are Dulvarinn’s screenshots from the event! Much to Sharon’s chagrin, the Band had once more delved into timey-wimey shenanigans–this time Darnassus themed. As you can imagine, the temporal experience was a bit harsh on our resident Night Elves…

Screenshots courtesy of Dulvarinn. Take note of the immersive drunken haze!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.