[A-RP] Leafy Lecture: Sun of a Beach!

A leaflet is neatly placed on the local billboard:

‘The threat of scurvy is known all the way from the Sunsail Anchorage to the Ashvane Docks. Magisters through the ages have attempted to invent a spell to solve this problem, but so far to no avail. Since times immemorable the most effective protection against this malady happens to grow on a deciduous tree that exists where the climate is mild and the earth is infused with arcane energy. Once again all able adventurers are invited to join our leafy lectures. It may even be fruitful!’

Quest Objective: Meet with The Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran (Broken Isles) on Monday the 15th of July at 20:00 CET.

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. Led by Kuhuine Tenderstride we welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :lemon:

5 Likes

Up, little thread :butterfly: Your time is tonight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ooh, my pirate princess might appreciate this <.<

2 Likes

I still have my sungrass from the last lecture.
Should I bring it? :slight_smile:

xoxo
//Kitten

3 Likes

I doubt I will be able to make tonight, unfortunately. I need to work late so that I can finish early on Friday.

2 Likes

-scandalized Kul Tiran noises-

Don’t trust the elf! Every sailor worth their salt will tell you that the -real- most effective protection is made by honest Kul Tiran tidesages! Made from seaweed, seawater and whale poop, like Tidemother intended!

(Come join us tonight, we have scurvy and scandalous metal lingerie!)

3 Likes

I still have a fungus squeezing for Kitten, should I bring it?

4 Likes

Sorry, I won’t be there. Unfortunately, I’m not well enough. Just imagine that Inkeri’s there to frown disapprovingly at Brightsun.

3 Likes

Some botanists discover secrets of Thalassian fruits.

Other botanists…

:beer::beer::beer:

3 Likes

The evening breeze was gentle and the sand on the beaches of the Greengill Coast was still pleasantly warm to the touch. Belore watched as the night elf, draenei and dwarf passed the hill in the horizon. After a few hours of hard work the temporal crystal was now in their possession only to reveal an obscure name.

– ‘Chroma Stonelex, who are you?’, she mumbled while gazing yonder.

With the waning effect of an invisibility potion another blood elf female suddenly appeared next to her, clad in a red plate armour and wielding a runeblade.

– ‘The dwarf breathed so loud, we could have shot him in the dark.’

Belore smirked, but maintained her gaze towards the horizon.

– ‘That will not be necessary. The Light is strong with this one.’

– ‘I take it that you obtained a functional crystal?’

– ‘Indeed. We now have an anagram for the creature we are tracking. Presumably human.’

The undead blood elf tilted her head and seemed content.

– ‘The Sundries are onboard the Phoenix and ready to depart from Sun’s Reach tonight.’

Belore nodded approvingly.

– ‘Good. I need to speak with Chronormu – if she has the time. We shall travel south by west and counter the currents of the Maelstrom. Meanwhile I need you to stay behind and uphold our contract with the Botany Band by teaching herbalism in Dalaran on the next Night of the Moon.’

A moment of silence followed.

– ‘I am hardly a herbalist?’, remarked the other elf with a hint of hesitation as she fondled her long crimson hair. Belore turned her head and blinked.

– ‘Not to worry, sister. The dwarf enquired about Bloodthistle. You know that one quite well.’

2 Likes

Thank you for the event :sunny:

Edits: Oops, forgot to add the link to the site for the bigger version of the screenshots. Here we go!

https://alunariasavenue.com/roleplay-events/

4 Likes

You never cease to amaze. Totally on top of the RP and some great screenshots to boot.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a kind response.
I do like some of the angles, I managed to capture this time around!

It is a joy to interact with you too. :butterfly:

2 Likes

Looked fun! Sorry I had to leave early. :slight_smile:
xoxo
//Kitten

2 Likes

I love the picture with the dead naga in the foreground. :smile:

3 Likes

Hah, thank you - yes, it was meant to be captured right upon the naga’s death/collapse, but timing wasn´t on my side. Luckily the corpse remained for a while, so still picture it became! :smile:

1 Like

I wholeheartedly concur. The edited pictures make the woven stories shine as fond memories. Thank you, Alunaria, for all that you bring to the band! :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much, Dulvarinn :slight_smile: - and thank you for allowing me to be a part of it. :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.