[A-RP] Leafy Lecture: Thank You Faerie Much!

A leafy leaflet with moonglow ink is neatly placed on the local billboard:

Beneath the corrupted canopy of Felwood grows a restorative mushroom called Emerald Shimmercap that often is crudely shunned for its green glow. In fact, the chlorophyllic colour is derived from a strong connection to the Emerald Dream. Since we have obtained information that vaguely describes a mushroom with similar qualities, the time has come to investigate with aid from our blinking allies. All bodacious botanists with a [Flight Master’s License] are hereby invited to partake.

Quest Objective: Meet with the Botany Band atop the Raynewood Tower in Ashenvale on the Night of the Moon (20th of January, 20:00 server time).

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. We welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :mushroom:

4 Likes

Make no mistake, by “partake” he actually means “lick stinky fungus squeezings.”

Trust me, we’ve been there before!

3 Likes

Oh, this sounds quite interesting! Unfortunately I have a schedule with the Tower of Krasha on Monday evenings at eight…

I do possess some basic first aid skills (bandaging, mainly) and sewing skills, so if anyone in your group needs such assistance, I may be able to help when both our missions are done.

Mortimer West, mage extraordinaire.

4 Likes

Thank you, Mortimer. You are most welcome to partake. :green_heart:

4 Likes

It’s mushroom time again. :mushroom:

3 Likes

Thank you for another sweet event! :heart:

xoxo
//Kitten

4 Likes

Conclusion of the event: faerie dragons really love Manet and really hate Sharon. Then again, a little poo–I mean, compost, is nothing a seasoned botanist can’t handle…

Screenshots from Dulvarinn:

And as a bonus, a screenshot from our newest member. :green_heart:

Featuring Kitten’s kitten being a kitten.

6 Likes

Happy to have you back, Kit!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.