[A-RP:] Lillian's Lovely Laventimes Day

On the 14th of February - next Monday -

I hope to be joined by a band of compassionate urban adventurers,
willing to traverse many cobblestones,
and spend part of our evening
spreading love and kindness,
trying to make others’ evening better.

I wish I could, but I was unfortunately not able to make this event faction neutral, for reasons that will become clear on the eve.

(Nevertheless, I remain firmly hopeful that the peoples and leaders of the respective factions, will keep working towards a lasting peace in the future.)

I have teamed up with a “friend of a friend”
(who is also a self-proclaimed friend of The Botany Band)
to make it worth your while -
besides the obvious warm, fuzzy feeling you will get inside, as you dedicate your time to helping others.

I don’t want to presume any of your opinions of commercialized holidays or greedy goblins, but I do think we might be able to use their resources to “spread the love”, as it were…

No particular equipment or special abilities are required, including previous experience with the events of the “Love is in the air” holiday, but it doesn’t hurt, either…

Objectives: Meet with the Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran off the Broken Isles, on the next Night of the Moon (14th of February 2022 at 8pm realm time).

Please indicate at the bottom of this post if you decide to come.

With love and hope,

• Lillian Westcliff.

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. We welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb!

5 Likes

Uda signs her name at the bottom

4 Likes

Dulvarinn takes a deep breath, sensing the pheromones in the air, and delicately signs his name with moonglow ink. :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Helgi looks at Beart, as the big bear sits next to him lazily picking some sunscale salmon bones out of his teeth.

What do you say, Beart, are you in the mood for some romance?

The big bear tilts his head slightly at the mention of his name. Helgi chuckles and says:

Don’t worry my friend, it will be epic, I’m sure!

Helgi jots down his name in spiky rune-like letters.

3 Likes

Thanks, lovely people! We even got a pleasant surprise guest (and a half) :smiley: Hopefully, the title of the event makes a bit more sense now :grin:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.