[A-RP] Love Is In the Air!

Percival waits until Kelinn has left the Recluse again, a grin across his face, he breaks into a dance…

‘‘Joachim…I did it! Come on, lets get the place sorted out for this, its going to be amazing!’’

‘Whats goin on Perci?’ Joachim asks…

‘Oh I’ve only gone and got us a PAARTY! How smooth am I?’

Joachim sighs, ‘where and when Perci?’

Well, thats the thing, I think I know just the old place for it too! Come on Ill show you…

The pair head out, Percival smug as hell!
Percival grins at Joachim

‘Well this is the place Jo, what do you think?’

Joachim looks around and nods
‘It is certainly big enough for your plans!’

'Then that’s it, we will hire this room, and send out the invitations for the party. It will have the fancy dress theme…

’SEXY AS HELL’

so we can all get dressed in all our fun gear! Maybe Kel will put up a prize? What do you think Jo?’

‘Sounds like fun Percival!’

(OOC: We will meet in the Black Temple’s ‘Den of Mortal Delights!’ (Icly it is a room in SW) Date: Sat 15th Feb, Time = 9 bells. A portal will be available for travel from 8:45 - 9pm only, otherwise you make your own way there.)

Open to all who wishes to join (Cross realm too!). Whisper Lioness-ScarshieldLegion for an invite and I will get you in!

~Event made and planned by the lovely lady- Kelinn Everstride. Thank you!~

5 Likes

Yessss, good…! Now both the Horde and the Alliance are going to have their own version of the Love Fest! :sparkling_heart: And it doesn’t collide with ours, so I will most likely be able to join on an Alliance char!

…Assuming I haven’t forgotten (again!) about some other event I’m supposed to run…

I’m very happy to see you sharing some of the cross-realm events. Please keep it up!

4 Likes

Would be truly happy to see you join!

2 Likes

I will never miss an opportunity to have Sharon absolutely mesmerized by elven chests. :muscle:

I mean, there’s only so much tolerance you can build up (courtesy of your friendly neighbourhood druids)…

2 Likes

This still on? I assume it is…

Party Just started! Whisper Lioness-ScarshieldLegion for invite :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great event! Fairly short notice for us, but I’m glad we did it.

1 Like

Was happy to have you there :smiley: I will post more events as they come

3 Likes

Unfortunately, we were stranded in the jungle… And almost murdered by a tree. Such is life in Stranglethorn Vale.

While ultimately I couldn’t make it, I hope all participants had a great time. :heart:

2 Likes

Hope that tree got what he deserved!

1 Like

Chopped it down and burned it. Old-fashioned but efficient.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.