[A-RP] Lunar Festival Events (6th & 12th February)

It is unfortunate I had to miss it this year, normally I go without hesitation. But due to RL and other events. I had to sadly skip out, but here’s hoping I can attend the one next year.

2 Likes

Lovely festival, big thanks to the organisers! Only managed to take part last night, but really enjoyed it. Thanks for keeping the tradition alive! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks everyone who participated, and all the lovely people who helped us with the organisation of all the activities, the smaller events, the stories for the Pilgrimage and, of course, this wonderful fireworks !

A big thanks to those who came by and enjoyed the night with us.

6 Likes

What an experience! Was lovely having the chance to travel westward for it!

Very nicely put together, great characters all around! :+1::beers:

Was a pleasure!

(WESTWARD not East! GAH! Had to edit that :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Thank you to the community who organized this year’s festival! It was nicely put together. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for organizing! Re-subscribed to flutter around a little, and ended up catching up with some people. Great work all involved!

7 Likes

Can only second this, it has been a lot of fun and it would not have been possible without the help of everyone during the smaller weekly events and the large pilgrimage and celebrations events! There have been some lovely rituals and the events that took place felt really good. Special thanks to Merimas and the Glaivewings for their contribution, it was a blast.

And of course to all those that participated! There were a lot of people, many more than we expected. It was great to see so many gather again for the Lunar Festival and I hope to see you again in the future.

3 Likes

I hope the fireworks were also a blast. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.