[A-RP] Marigold Is Where You Find It

A leafy leaflet with moonglow ink is neatly placed on the local billboard:

Few things in life are given and we only ever borrow each other. Though not all cultures of Azeroth pay their respects during the Day of the Dead, most that do know a certain flower that is said to attract spirits and help one communicate with the departed. It is time that we once more commemorate those once known yet still deeply missed.

Quest Objectives: Meet with the Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange on the next Night of the Moon (2nd of November 2020 at 20:00 server time).

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. We welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :wilted_flower:

5 Likes

zombie bread for November 2020?

did anyone bet on that?

1 Like

I really dig your events, but have an appointment this evening, so I can’t attend. Hope it goes fel, uh, I mean well, even without me :grinning:

5 Likes

For some participants the last gathering turned out to be rather emotional. :pensive:

7 Likes

My alts are in screenshots on the forums. I am honoured, I’d like to take this moment to thank all of those who got me this far, and all of the squirrels who cared for me.
Sarcasm aside, cool screenshots. I’m happy to be a part of events. <3

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.