[A-RP] Night Elf Roleplay

Yeah… about that… (cough cough)

…I should go.

1 Like

Fine! I’ll make an exception for you! :joy:

1 Like

Just wait till Tyrande returns. :wink:

Which just adds to the problems with NE (for me at least) right now. We do not know how the story will go. Revenge? Rebuilding? If yes where? So Rping right now feels kinda bad since the race might go into a totally different direction.

2 Likes

We know from Exploring Kalimdor, at least, that official Horde representatives, including Rexxar and Zekhan, stay out of night elf lands because as a group, the night elves refuse to acknowledge the truce.

1 Like

based tbh

i am REALLY hoping tyrande won’t get a 37th 180 degree characterisation turnaround and becoming an instant peace weeaboo

reject modern lore, embrace headcanon in your stories. everything’s fine in my canon where elves are rebuilding at hyjal and the forests are free (read: purged) of horde :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Your bloodline is weak.

Wait… shizzle, I am also of your bloodline.

Yeah, you can hope, but we all know that’s not gonna whats gonna happen.

Also, mists surrounding Kalimdor to hide it from outsiders is canon (again?).

Hope this is gonna be the new capital, it prolly won’t, but I hope nonetheless. Night elves could even build a fortressy/naturey city where Sulfuron Spire is now, just make it forests or a nice field, with a proper Highborne district and a proper Temple of Elune.

Twenty gold says the night elves abandoned Ashenvale and are holed up in Darkshore, Hyjal and Stormwind?

1 Like

honestly you could even do a great looking city by just looking at the roots of nordrassil

could 100% be a sprawling city with buildings/hubs/minor districts on each larger root, connected by thunder bluff-esque bridges with more buildings snaking up on the trunk

the roots are also close enough to make marble structures on the nearby hilltops to accommodate temples and shrines and maybe the highborne

4 Likes

Do we want Highborne that close to the Well of Eternity, tho?

I mean, the whole issue prior was ‘Stop summoning the Legion, you idiots!’

Now the Legion is actually beaten, so… I dunno, turn it into a paddling pool I guess? :joy:

Its not about what the Night Elves want, its about what they need and Highborne and Kaldorei Magisters empowered by the Second Well of Eternity would easily surpass Blood Elven Magisters powered by the Sunwell… Since the Second Well is made out of 3 vials of the original Well, while the Sunwell was only made out of 1 vial and some dumb Naaru.

Like the Sunwell… It still attracts Demons unless hidden(iirc). It always was the case of super powerfull magical sources basicly draw the attention of Demons, either BL aligned or not.(iirc)

Except every Demon was Legion aligned back then … :sweat_smile:

1 Like

oOOoOo new super demons we didn’t know about before oOoOo

there breadcumbed a whole next expac idea lets go

Listen here, you little-!

Honestly they really should make that happen. And while they’re at it they can upgrade Stratholme to the forsaken capital.

2 Likes

EPL is Argent territory, though. Would the Argents be willing to cede Stratholme to the Forsaken?

1 Like

Last I checked it’s a Lordaeronian city, and the forsaken are the last true heirs lordaeron

Also consider the following: argents lol

I honestly think Alterac would be a better located new Forsaken capital (and according to BfA civilians that weren’t evacuated to Orgrimmar went to Alterac).

Why? Because Alterac is centrally located in (former) Forsaken territory, they can project their power to Andorhal in the north, Hillsbrad in the South (where most of their surviving settlements are located), Silverpine to the west and it’s super close to whatever Forsaken presence remains in Tirisfal Glades (and they could more easily work on cleaning/restoring Lordaeron City because of proximity to their new (temporary) capital).

Bieng able to project power to Silverpine and Hillsbrad is important because the Alliance has taken over Shadowfang Keep, Fenris Keep and Southshore giving them footholds close to the majority of Forsaken territory.

1 Like

Alterac is in dire need of some love, so I’d be down with the Forsaken moving on up there and making it their new capital. Blight it up a bit to make it really feel like home.

I don’t think Calia “I don’t wanna rule, so I’ll rule the Forsaken” Menethil would be alright with that.

But I’ll be down with Alterac bieng rebuild using either Cataclysm or BfA-era Forsaken architecture.

1 Like

definitely not, BfA mercifully moved away from the crazily flanderized stuff that spawned in wotlk and cata.

Ngl I kinda liked the fact that the Forsaken mostly used ruined Human building as their building!

Think it added to their vibe… As for the rest: I wouldn’t mind either Anderhol(which already is a forsaken city) or Alterac as capital for them! Stratholme would be pretty sweet aswell, but I don’t think it would make sense since Blizzard had the Argents focus on it. But then again when has that ever stopped Blizzard?

As for Hyjal as capital for the Nelves, please yes. Mostly agree with what Mith said! Although I do wish they would add a way for everyonr to walk into Hyjal from Moonglade!