[A-RP] Night Elf Roleplay

i like that, i dislike the cartoonishly oversized vials and tesla coils randomly slapped onto everything

4 Likes

You already can, you have to pass through Winterspring—

…Oh right, they destroyed the bridge over Frostwhisper Gorge in Cataclysm. Although I headcanon that it’s been rebuilt. They’ve built bridges over fissures in Darkshore, after all.

2 Likes

I still don’t really get why they had to do this. Super dumb.

2 Likes

new treelevator!

because how else are you going to think it’s the end times??!

2 Likes

A worthwhile thread to keep active.

1 Like

We’re doing a thing in Ashenvale in September. Everyone in the community is welcome to participate, so perhaps this could be added to the list of things as well? :slight_smile: [Night Elf RP] Sentinel September - Ashenvale

8 Likes

Done, thanks for the heads-up. Good luck with the event(s); it looks like it’ll be blast!

Throughout September: Sentinel September

Throughout the month of September, Sentinels from the Nightblade cadre host various events for everyone to attend. These range from ceremonies for the faithful to combat training for the strong. See the forum post for more details.

Date: Throughout September 2021
Time: 20:00 unless stated otherwise
Faction: Alliance

I’ve also gone and added the Highborne Expedition event to the archives - my bad for spotting it so late. With that said, I’d like to make it known again that it’s much appreciated to have an occasional gander at the guild list – especially in light of Blizzard’s recent events – and to drop a notice if they spot something incorrect so we can keep the list as current as possible.

4 Likes

Whilst Glaivewings is still very much active alongside Nightblades and Evernight, there are indeed some names on that guild list I have not seen in some months either in game or on the forums; Thornglaive, Court, Moonlit.

Though we are in summer holiday time still so…

2 Likes

Moonlit Collective went dormant with no set plans on revival in the future. Although we were around for a short time, the guild was a breeze of fresh air and gave memories to treasure.

2 Likes

Thank you for the notice - I’ll update the list!

A small Sisterhood Ceremony is being held at the ruins of Isildien on the 26th August at 8pm by Delanae Moonsteel and Merimas Dawnwind of the Glaivewings. Whilst it isn’t an elaborate planned ritual (a more simplistic approach), we do welcome anyone wishing to attend who might be in the region.

This news will have filtered through the Kaldorei settlements and any passing travellers.

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone who attended this night for the ceremony for the Moons Zenith. The Cadre Priestesses intend to hold this regularly each month. Will update this thread as and when.

2 Likes

Removed a few guilds from the guild list and added the Glaivewings’ ceremony to the event list. Reminder that the following starts from tomorrow and on, too:

Throughout September: Sentinel September

Throughout the month of September, Sentinels from the Nightblade cadre host various events for everyone to attend. These range from ceremonies for the faithful to combat training for the strong. See the forum post for more details.

Date: Throughout September 2021
Time: 20:00 unless stated otherwise
Faction: Alliance

The next proposed dates for the ceremonies celebrating the Moon’s Zenith will be on the 21st September and 20th October at 8pm server time. It is proposed in both of these endeavours to once more use the temple at the Ruins of Isildien.

We once again welcome anyone wishing to attend who might be in the region. Should any Sisterhood rpers wish involvement in the ceremonies please contact either myself or Delanae.

Missives will be sent across Feralas and further afield to any and all kaldorei outposts

2 Likes

As part of Sentinel September we will be hosting a celebration of Illuridei on the Autumn Equinox on the 21st of September. More information can be found here: [A-Event] Illuridei - The Watchers' Flame 🔥

1 Like

Hi there! There is a server campaign planned for October, which will be with a kaldorei focus. Feel free to have a look! :crescent_moon:

5 Likes

Just bumping this still awesome thread with awesome people innit!

2 Likes

Since the last update, I’ve moved the Loyal to the End campaign to the archive. Posting here to make sure the thread stays open!

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’ve enjoyed reading this thread, but I’m feeling a little lost off with how to reintegrate myself into the scene. People seem a little divided, and as somebody that enjoys involving themselves in Sentinel-related RP via guilds I can’t help but feel there’s no niche for me. Any advice?

1 Like

Astranaar and Ashenvale has been quite lively as of late and there are a bit more casual and random RP going on all in all in the Kaldorei Scene since a month or two back (which is great!) ^^ There are several sentinel guilds to the extent of my knowledge, and these tend to move about between outposts and zones every so often. When they do, they normally update their forum posts about where they can currently be found or where their latest adventures have taken them. Those I know to be active in that niche currently are The Nightblade Sentinels and Glaivewings, both of which forum pages and additional pages are linked under the “Guilds” tab in the first post in this thread! Hopefully, that should give you some information on that topic at least ^^

I also wish to suggest that sneaking past Astranaar might well be a good idea. I know there are a lot of people that nowanights are quite engaged in community creating events and running stories and happenings together. My general impression of the Kaldorei Scene as of late is that whilst it is quite tiny in comparison to others, it holds a lot of engagement and creativity. I hope you will find a niche in it which you can settle in to. It is a community well worth lingering in! :heart: :crescent_moon:

4 Likes