[A-RP] - [Northern Patriots] - House Briarcliff

At long last xD

1 Like

Oofs in British

Seems like an interesting guild, one question though, you mentioned “All races and classes” So would Demon Hunters, Warlocks, DKS, Shadow priests etc be allowed within the ranks? Especially with the rule of shadow and void being in minimal use.

1 Like

That is a brilliant question. I’ve been amending the guild as well as the guild’s Discord through the majority of the day and it’s prone to slip ups. Be sure to keep an eye on this thread as I’ll be implementing edits on a continuous basis though thank you for the heads up!

Ah, so I presume it’s still a touchy work-in-progress subject? If so that’s not a problem and I’ll be sure to keep an eyes out! Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly so! Glad to have spoken to you and be well :smiley:

Yeet on Bubble Andy.

1 Like

B u m p A n d y

1 Like

House Briarcliff continues to bolster their ranks under the guise of its overseers. The upcoming War on all Fronts campaign has all members training and awaiting their deployment in the coming days to aid in the Alliance war-effort. Only time will tell and test the steel of each individual! If you wish to serve and aid, seek us out within both Stormwind and Lakeshire.

Aye! HEAR HEAR! dabs

1 Like

After the transpired events of the War on all Fronts Campaign, The Hilted Blade return to Stormwind, battered and beaten, though on a slow recovery regardless. With their numbers holding and their loyalty steadfast, Kalious continues to oversee all operations along with this Captain and longtime comrade, Sir Khastar Lowland. Recruitment, as the cliché may establish is back on and the Blade seeks new and capable individuals each and everyday!

Hope we’re well! We won’t be in Stormwind for much longer as we’re to head out, following a mini-chain of events provided by and accompanied with The Gilded Compass! If you wish to tag along, find us in Stormwind and we will further discuss
 further business! :smiley:

1 Like

The striking Northern waves clashed against the hull of the Barquentine which occupied the men and women of the House Briarcliff along with the anonymous crew. Suddenly opening his eyes in a state of shock, Khastar lifts himself from his bed, wearing little but his casual attire as water flows through the walls and upon the floor. Shouts and screams were heard above deck with thunder and lighting to follow. The vibrations of such was enough to knock the unwary off their feet and in to the dark depths below sea.

“Light forsaken weather
”

Khastar scoffed to himself before turning heel and wiping his forehead, ridding any excess water that may have lingered, swiftly making his way above deck where he was met with both the bitter winds and heavy rain.

The weather continued to stain on both the crew and those above deck serving within the Households’s rank, even to the steadiest of individuals, one of which was a trusted associated by the name of Thelam. A Draenei that stood taller and broader then a majority of his kin. The ship would tally left to right and water began to clog the woodwork of the vessel while the winds crashed against the sails and mast.

“Lower the sails and angle the mast you fools! Get in to the wind and rid us of this blasted storm!”

The Dreanei shouted with an authoritative tone despite the gushing winds and water that would drench the crew on a continuous basis.

“If I’m going to die, it’ll away from idiots who don’t understand how to sail!”

The storm festered ever-more and there seemed to be no end. An unfortunate few were claimed by the sea and its unforgiving nature though this did not falter the moral of the crew nor that of House Briarcliff. A hand came upon the shoulder of Khastar before peering behind to see a soaked Kalious, also in nothing but his casual attire.

“Ha! Got out of bed I see, brother! About bloody time!”

Kalious announced before letting forth a hearty chuckle with his mouth open wide only to be filled with a wave of water that crashed against the boats body. Coughing and spluttering, Kalious and Khastar gained their bearings and aided the crew given the current ordeal. The titanic waves kept smashing against the bodywork of the ship, almost as if the sea itself had malicious intent and sought to submerge the crew themselves. Sir Matrious Smith, one of the Household’s finest knights was latched on to the mast, pulling down on the main sail.

“Kalious, the thing won’t budge! Either we get this down or the entire ship is going to capsize, my coin is on STAYING ALIVE!”

Another thunderous clash of both thunder and lighting shook the crew and the forkbolt illuminated the sky above casting a white flash on both the sea and the deck which staggered a majority of the occupants aboard the ship. Kalious and Khastar fell upon their backs, not that they weren’t drenched enough. Matrious used his grip alone to keep firmly attached to the mast while Thelam grabbed a rail lined along the side of the boat’s frame. Both Kalious and Khastar got to their feet, aiding each other up in the process griping the others forearm.

"Bah, you’re not dying on me just yet Khastar. You’ve had women more fierce then this storm!" Kalious said with a wide smile.

Finally, after what seemed to of been hell incarnate, the storm eased off in to a subtle breeze. The sea-salt air brisked against the features of the surviving members and the crew before the thick mist cleared revealing the peak of a distant Cathedral with the bell chimes echoing across the sea’s surface. The familiar sight of a golden lion became apparent the closer they got to the dock before ships of the Alliance could be seen grazing over the shallow waters. Kalious stood at the forefront of the ship before turning his head to face his fellow brother and sisters in arms.

“We’re home
”

2 Likes

Haven’t had the pleasure of RPing with these folks but speaking with them OOC has been very pleasant and fun! They seem to know what they’re doing and take the time to speak to people and answer any questions they have.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.