[A-RP] plants VS raptors

A bright parchmet with starlight ink is neatly placed on the local billboard:

Priestess Uda of the band is conducting another search,this time of what known as the petri dish of the titans, the Un’goro crater. Uda wishes to find the Razorpetal plant,for its unique properties.
we wish to see you help with our mission,and hope you will learn a few facts on the places origin from Uda. the event will take of from the Dalaran greenhouse,and may the light warm your way.
priestess Uda of the new priesthood and the botany band

Quest Objective: Meet with the Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran (Broken Isles) on the next Night of the Moon (22 of this month 2020 at 20:00 server time).

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. We welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :tanabata_tree:

2 Likes

Dulvarinn reads the scripture on the parchment and ponders for a moment.

– ‘Razorpetal? I seem to remember that Ryno Bloomfield described this plant to me during his preparations to venture into the Un’goro Crater. Reinforced gloves may be required.’

i wont reveal exactly,but there is a little surprise to those who remember…

I’m gonna be 10 minutes late, maybe more, (probably on an alt,) so please start without me. I’ll fly around Un’goro when I get home, and try to find you.

go to the more north-eastern part of Ungoro

– ‘The story is as such. We departed from the Un’goro Crater with knowledge of an apparently rather detrimental sap, but no new knowledge in regards to razorpetals.’

Dulvarinn examined the specimen on the table with a crystal lens.

– ‘It would seem that Uda forgot that she is a priestess and not a huntress,’ said Kuhuine in an amused tone and they both chuckled softly.

– ‘I thank Elune that she is not seriously harmed. Olisarra is tending her wounds as we speak.’

– ‘Good,’ said Kuhuine firmly: ‘We should leave the fjarnskaggl and razorpetals for now and turn our attention towards Blackrock Mountain. I have received words that the rumours are true in regards to both the beans and the water.’

Her words seemed to surprise the druid.

–‘Indeed?’ he uttered after a short moment of silence and left the lens on the table: ‘Blackrock it is then. We shall initiate the preparations immediately!’

1 Like

im just glad no damage has BEAN done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yang removes just another twig from her fur.

“Its not easy to be green, they said, hum, what about being furry?”

She pulls out a dead leaf too and sighs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.