[A-RP-PvP] Lordamere Rangers

“You’ll have your audience, Ranger, i’ve no doubt, now that I know your purpose.”
Darion the Red, 34-04-13

13th day, 4th month, Year 34 - 626 by the King’s Calendar, the rovers from the lake to the north did chance upon a most long path through Wrynn’s kingdom, over Westfall plains, and through thicketed Duskwood roads, in which they first encountered the red warrior - kissed by fire, and in fullest steel armour the color of fresh blood, perfect and flawless in its every way, made to shine. And he, with his mighty spear and shield of the Highlands, was messenger and loyal warrior, to the knight of rangers’ search; the golden one of Hester, with his magicked sword and golden plate. Wary, and mistrustful, was the Red, until he heard their purpose meant, hells pitted out of his stinging eyes with admission to the nature of news brought from the lice and poor cloth of the rovers. Their parting bore good ending, and with it, the knight of the tower - Sir Danhar Hester, would know of their coming.

“Magic and steel won’t ever kill any of them. - We believe it takes a certain knowledge. Learn who they were, where they came from; learn their most well kept secret; their identity.”
Danhar, 34-04-15

15th day, 4th month, Year 34 - 626 by the King’s Calendar, the Lordamere Rangers passed into the mountains red and a meeting long-since pondered upon with the famous knight in gold armour. Sir Danhar Hester, was he, and no happy news would come of their meeting, for the darkness that rides, dwelt upon, was an enemy beyond mortal match. The will to act, was upon their faces. The hour was late - prolonged. The story of the Tower on the Isle, where was Ralf and then the black wraiths, was recalled and spoken to the legend-knight, ere he gave his own tale of the latters’ unbridled power, what they were and what they could be. A coin of Hester’s’ mark, was given the Ranger Captain Emeric; a promise of aid to vagrant rangers when in need, at the urgency of fell foe.

“We’ll come riding, but our power won’t win you this war. - All we can do is fight off the darkness for tomorrow.”
Danhar, 34-04-15

The small hours that were, on that fateful night carried away whispers and uproar both - an unfortunate meet, with comeuppance, was there, for the islander Eadmaer, and a young, endeared friend from the isle-nation; blame and betrayals, and hasty accusations flung with fist and blood of nose, and good heart sank that night, wroth with wound from the Stormsong Rebellion.

But for the other companions as well, the scene was restive - by urgent letter from the League of Arathor, and summons to war and brutal fight with a foe known to be remorseless. Without delay, departure would be swift.

The guild will be making its way up, to do battle with the Horde once more, this time in the Hinterlands!

5 Likes

Been having a bunch of fun with these guys the last couple of months; very interesting plotlines and just a good bunch of RPers, looking forward to the next chapters the guild goes through after a small break wrestling fish at the Games of Redridge.

:tropical_fish::ghost::bow_and_arrow::crossed_swords:

10/10 would get ambushed by double our numbers in ghosts and skeletons again.

5 Likes

Looking forward to fighting you guys in the upcoming campaign. Love your guild concept and I’m interested in seeing it in action first hand.

5 Likes

Love the idea of this guild. Almost makes me want to roll a human … almost.

4 Likes

Very good people to RP PvP with, rarely come across such good sports that get what it is all about :+1::+1::+1:

9 Likes

Do they have cheese… Hmm

5 Likes

The Lone Ranger Harein

6 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/570579683515826186/574682818165342213/unknown.png
(Image from the campaign discord by one of the Lordamere Rangers)

A bump of good faith. It’s been an absolute joy chasing you archers around on the battlefield. My orc has developed a deep hatred towards archers.

11 Likes

Many thanks, Rhaewon!

It’s safe to say the Rangers have thoroughly enjoyed the guilds first RP-PVP campaign, and interacting with so many horde has been a treat.

6 Likes

Thoroughly enjoyed the RP brought about with the Rangers in EPL, as well as the many interactions I had the opportunity of having.

Looking forward to where the grey vagrants go to after a small time licking our wounds. Always recommending it out to those who like RPing out the Hunter fantasy in WoW, as well as accompanied by rich stories and slightly spookier themes.

:bow_and_arrow: :crossed_swords: :dog2: :ghost:

8 Likes

These jokers managed to reach Eversong? Man, Farstriders have gone to Hell since my time… :thinking:

Hmmm, though I doubt it, do you guys recruit any High Elf Rangers (sadly, using a Void Elf toon, because Blizzard hates us all)?

5 Likes

Heartily recommend these folk to anybody searching for any sort of ranger/hunter concept. Operating with them in the Plaguelands really was a collision of two entirely separate worlds, but rather than awkwardly altering the roleplay to suit each other it instead created the most strangely satisfying dynamic. Immensely enjoyable interactions all round.

12 Likes

Everytime the Rangers lined up and started shooting there was absolute IC panic and yells of “get the archers get the archer”.

It was so much fun fighting against you and as an ex-Farstrider I loved seeing you all line up and coordinate!

Hope to battle you again soon.

9 Likes

Joined the guild a couple of days ago, and I must say that this has been the most welcoming ‘community’ I’ve been a part of since years, I’ve really enjoyed myself so far, throughout RP-PVP and normal RP - every character is unique and really interesting to RP with. Really encourage any other ranger like roleplayers to approach. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hello, Aeranthiel. The Lordamere Rangers have had mixed experiences with the elves of the Eastern Kingdoms throughout their story so far - from great enmity and war with the blood elves, to more friendly encounters with the high elves of e.g. Quel’Danil Lodge. While the guild is meant for a specific target audience, we can only know if your character would be offered a place in the fellowship or not, by interracting IC. I will stress that we have a general theme, and aesthetic in the guild, which has always centered around humans and their heritage.

We also, had a great time in the Plaguelands rp-pvp, interracting with Footman. Great bunch of people who provide a captivating atmosphere, for anyone looking to experience wholesome rank and file military roleplay. :crossed_swords:

Looking forward to the next one, so you better watch out! :bow_and_arrow: :skull:

13 Likes

Wonderful guild concept and execution and oocly nice guys. Bringing nice RP to the North.
Made an enemy I shouldn’t have made with them.
“”“Looking forward to getting shot down”""

4 Likes

Been a part of this guild for a couple of months now. It might sound like sugarcoating but I honestly think that roleplay with these guys is easily the best I have ever had. Great, interesting characters, an absolute joy to interact with. Same goes to the OOC side.

Even though my work schedule wont let me play for as much as I would like, I cant wait to log on again. Make every arrrow count🏹

Btw miss you guys :((((((((((

6 Likes

10/10 would interrogate scarlets with again.

5 Likes

Oh no no no. We can’t let that happen.
:Rides forth sweating profusely hoping to catch them before you do:

10/10 would chase around and hit with my staff again.

7 Likes