[A-RP]Seabound Sacrament 🌊 - Recruitment is open

:ocean:Seabound Sacrament
Recruitment status: Open
Current Location: Mariner’s Row -Boralus
Contact info: Creightion: Nytheria#6742(discord), Bilgemoore: Dirzha#8956(discord), Morvynn: Rhyggs#5834 (discord)

History

There was once a time when our vision was obscured by the veil of mists upon the horizon. A time when our men held no hearth, nor respite from the violent waves. Horizon after horizon was scanned in search for a place to call home, yet nothing was in reach. With dwindling faith came a soothing voice, like a siren’s song playing in the distance, yet this song was imperceptible to all, but one.

Stormsong was, but the first to hear the Tidemother’s calling, gifted with the prowess from the seas he guided fish into the nets of fishermen and provided fresh water for our sailors.

Others amongst our ancestors heard the inviting whispers of the sacred tide and thus, they found a place to call home, a land that embraced a seafarer’s life. With that came the birth of our sacred order, as we found our faith in the sacred seas.

What is the Seabound Sacrament?

The Seabound Sacrament is a collection of Tidesages and Tideguards who survived the initial rebellion that was birthed through Lord Stormsong’s corruption. Those who remained loyal to Kul Tiras and adhere to the standard set by the Storm’s Wake.

Those who serve in this sacred order seek to right the wrongs presented by the blasphemous void and ensure that history doesn’t repeat itself. The act of repentance is upon them, as they aim to rebuild the trust that was shattered betwixt their order and the Children of the Seas, in light of recent events.

They seek to once again aid their proud nation as a beacon to guide them through the dark times, as villages affected by the embers of war and corruption are rebuilt over time. The Sacrament aims to cleanse what remains of the void’s taint upon their homes and begin a new chapter in their lives, as they rebuild this sacred order.

Infrastructure

The Sages and Guards who serve in the Sacrament do not follow a singular leader, the leadership within the collective is dealt with through a council. Decisions can be approved and disapproved by the council’s vote. Each individual within the Sacrament has their own voice, opinions can be shared should a member wish to speak up about something they either agree with or disagree with.

With this in mind, the Sacrament carries a ranking system; however, this is more to determine where an individual fits based upon how far they have come with their studies and initial experience with dealing with the Tidemother’s boon.

Newcomers who have only recently heard the Tidemother’s calling will begin their voyage as an initiate, as they take the oaths required on their journey. The oaths a new tidesage or tideguard takes is binding, breaking the oath by betrayal will come with dire consequences.

Once a new initiate has been initiated all remnants of who they were before are forgotten, cleansed by the sacred waves, as one begins their life anew.

Depending on which path an initiate wishes to take, they will be assigned either a Tidesage or a Tideguard to guide them on their journey.

Events

As with any guild events will happen regularly, with some days being utilized for casual role play. Members both new and veteran are allowed to host their own events, in fact they are encouraged to do so, as every individual within the guild has their own story to tell.

The guild will also attend server campaigns on a regular basis(whenever they pop up) this will involve RP PVP, as well as RP PVE, as well as others that pique our interests

Rules and guidelines

There is a set of rules we must follow in this guild, as with any community out there. The vast majority being about basic common courtesy amongst other things.

[1] You are not allowed to OOC in /s, /e or /y, even when correcting yourself. If you must correct yourself, do so in raid, guild chat or whisper.

[2] ERP is STRICTLY forbidden, any member who is caught ERPing will be removed from the guild roster without warning.

[3] Do not badmouth other players, granted you may have disagreements with some people; however, a little courtesy goes a long way. In short, be civil and don’t be a jerk.

[4] Inciting OOC drama will result in removal from the guild. If you have a problem with another member take it to DMs, if the matter can’t be resolved come to an officer with the issue you are facing. If both parties continue to incite drama then both will be removed. This is a role playing guild, not a playground.

[5] People who are inactive for 14 days without notification will be removed from the roster. If you are going to be absent for a long period of time, then do let us know. Like I expressed in rule three, a little courtesy goes a long way.

Uniforms

Tidesages: For tidesages who join us they will wear the standard Tidesage set(any color is acceptable). Initiates/apprentices wear the standard set WITHOUT the shoulders(Wavecaller’s mantle). The cloth set can be purchased from the Auction House. The guild bank will stock up on the items for those who haven’t got it yet.

Tideguards: As depicted by in game NPCs, Tideguards will wear the plate set from the Kul Tiran dungeons(any color works), along with the Storm’s Wake tabard(if you haven’t farmed the rep, then don’t worry about that yet, we’ll help out.) The set pieces can also be purchased from the reputation vendors dotted about Kul Tiras.

Recruitment

What we accept: In regards of race, we accept human/KT human only, given the area we intend to focus on.
Classes: For tidesages we accept: Mage, warlock(if they are used to portray a sage), priest, monk and shaman. For Tideguards, we accept the following: paladin and warrior.

Interested in joining?

If you are interested in joining the Seabound Sacrament and role play either a Tidesage or a Tideguard, then you are free to contact either myself, an officer or one of our members and we can get you involved. Those who aren’t Tidesages are free to join us as an auxiliary/ally.

If you are a Tidesage and you’re already attached to a guild, that is no problem, you are still more than welcome to get involved with us and tag along. There will be an in game community for both the guild and those outside of the guild to keep in touch.

Another way to get in touch with us is by asking either a member for an invite to the discord server.

36 Likes

VERY based. Gonna love some interactions with these guys. The GM herself is truly awesome.

And Stormsong will be brought to life… Just until :octopus: emerges from its depths and… Devours it all.

Best of luck. :heart:

3 Likes

It shall be brought to life indeed. So much RP potential in Stormsong and throughout Kul Tiras. : D

2 Likes

Best of luck with this, we shall see how it goes!

2 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate your kind words! Stay based and gnomepilled!

1 Like

Cannot wait to truly get this group up and running to a represent more of the culture of Kul Tiras through the religion that it fostered!

Glad to be working with Creighton who brings the guild to life with their enthusiasm!

2 Likes

This looks intresting, might be worth keepin an eye out for.

2 Likes

I have RPed with the Tideforged Corsairs before although on another character and I can with ease say we welcome co-operation should you wish for such in the future!

2 Likes

Sadly on a hiactus atm, we see when its back.

1 Like

Brilliant concept, these kind of guilds add so much to the server. Best of luck with it all!

3 Likes

Thank you so much and we hope to foster just that, more RP in general!

We’ll be putting together some community events as well, that will be advertised in due time such. Keep your eyes peeled for that. =D

4 Likes

A very nice looking guild here, with a GM I can fully support and get behind. Of course from an IC perspective all I see are heretics and blasphemers who deny the glory of N’zoth.

2 Likes

Nice to see some more Tidesage / Tideguard love I look forward to future cooperation.

Best of luck!

3 Likes

We shall definitely be in touch regarding future cooperation.

1 Like

:octopus: !

3 Likes

My Daughter, Ethel.
I’m so proud of you. :heart:
But soon enough, you will join me in serving the Dark Lord, and being the harbingers of his will.

And finish what our Lord had started… For the glory of :octopus:.

1 Like

To all these Tidesages hearing the false whispers and believing them to be true…

I am sorry.

2 Likes

The guild will be launching on the 31st of this month; however, despite this we are open to recruits should you harbor an interest in joining in on our shenanigans.

In light of a suggestion that was chucked my way, we will be opening the option for non-Tidesage/Tideguard characters to join us. I.E shipwrights, medics and the likes. They will have the option to join us under the category of auxiliary or crewmen.

As mentioned, if you are interested get in contact with either myself or another officer for an invite to the discord channel. =]

4 Likes

A bit late, haven’t been around much but the guild seems good.
Let’s cross our fingers for its success.:smiley::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes