[A-RP] The Arcane Circle - Recruitment Open

This Circle needs more crotchety old humans.
You warlocks get off my lawn!

2 Likes

Heh, well I think your question is answered :wink: Welcome to the Arcane Ring. Enjoy your stay with us!

4 Likes

Crotchety old humans welcome, if you can put up with us :smiley:
We’ll try and keep the warlock’s felhound off your lawn nods

2 Likes

Hello hello! We can be found in the building next to the Scribe’s place. Sometimes you may see my character wander around in the MAge quarter as she traverses to the Alchemists’. Really, just poke any one of us if you see us online, and we can always be around!

3 Likes

First Night Elf, and she’s a Highborne in the guild! Woop woop!

3 Likes

Don’t you talk about my brother like that! Not my fault he’s ugly ;). Besides I’m a ‘responsible’ fel user…Mostly…The town hall was an accident.

3 Likes

Today is the day we can enjoy our first event. A thanks in advance for everyone attending!

2 Likes

Have fun! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It is a pity for the void elves we have in our guild to now suffer another obnoxious power whispering into their head! Perhaps they will try their best to a…void it.

3 Likes

Starflare brushes down the skirt of her robe, stained with strands of long grass and dust from the turbulent cyclone of Westfall. A time ago, the pulsating waves of arcane emanating from the object they retrieved would have impressed her, but not now.

She watches with dispassion as the Magister pockets it and walks away. As soon as the backs of the other members of the Circle are turned, her eyes narrow, the skepticism showing.

This does not bode well.

Part two of the current storyline was short, sweet, and slightly ominous. Thanks to all who attended!

If you’d like to participate in our shenanigans, hit us up at our current office location next to the Stormwind Scribe!

2 Likes

It certainly was a moment to take flight! In a painful sort of way if you don’t happen to know the slow fall spell… but yes! The mystery grows as we progress towards solving it.

1 Like

Shadowbane looks over the training grounds in observance… these will do… The Magi know strong magic, but a blade will serve them well also in defending the powers they seek to take…

Where is a fight without its fair share of swords. Shadowbane, the one in charge of allowing the Magi to focus on their magic whilst not having to worry about daggers and knvives finding them, will ensure those who wish to hold a blade, do so properly.

2 Likes

Interesting to see the temptations of power placed before us in our shelter for the discoveries we have made. One only wonders how we plan to expand such a location now. And hopefully my head will stop spinning from some of the ideas put forward in regards to what to do with our findings.

2 Likes

A lovely guild, everyone is very friendly and welcoming, thank you for having me along in the adventures :smiley:

2 Likes

It is a dangerous game recruiting. Was quite happily stood putting out a few adds and a human sneaked up behind me, stabbed me and took my things! How rude!

2 Likes

Not long now until we venture out to search for more items for the taking. These people who leave them lying around… somebody more careful needs to take possession.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.