[A-RP] The Brimstone Crucible

<The Brimstone Crucible> is a magic-themed Roleplay guild for people interested in exploring the concepts of the Arcane and Demonic. Warlock-centric Roleplaying guild, looking members enthusiastic for RP revolving around the teaching of the dark arts, open-minded towards helping others learn and play warlocks in Roleplay.

We plan to offer RP events in the form of lectures, adventures & expeditionary roleplay with plenty of room for member interaction and influence alongside tutoring for the less experienced. Such events could entail some of the following;

• The exploration of ancient ruins, in search of magical artifacts or ancient lore.

• Roleplay with other guilds geographically or ideologically relevant or antagonistic towards the organisation.

• Relaxed and social roleplay revolving around the sharing of lore and knowledge, covering broadly everything that has to do with the Arcane, Fel, Void and Shadow.

• In addition, we invite our members to suggest events based upon their own character’s motivations. The guild is centered around self-improvement, and growth.

Primarily a guild suitable for characters with an inclination to study, and in interest in magic that is frowned upon by the less ‘enlightened’, or outright illegalised in the Kingdoms. The guild has a structure of ranks focused primarily on the knowledge and experience of the individual practitioner, and are as follows;

• Acolyte - Young or beginning students, not yet initiated into their studies. The rank including servants and non-magic users who fill another role within the ranks.

• Student - An apprentice, learning from the higher standing magi within the organisation, being taught a more experienced sorcerer’s craft. A student will eventually rise upwards to the rank of Adept, once they’re proficient with their school.

• Adept - An independent member of the organisation, already trained and effective in the use of magic. They may seek further knowledge, or simply take part for their own purposes.

• Instructor - A higher standing member, charged with teaching and training students. An instructor may take on apprentices, either from within the organisation, or recruit them from the outside.

• Darkbinder - A senior member of the organisation, tasked with overseeing the members and enforcing its policies. These may also act as instructors, but do also take on a more Out-of-character role as Officers.

Please note: With the exception of Darkbinder, the guild’s ranks, while representing a hierarchy, do not require people to start at the bottom. It is instead based around a character’s level of power and skill, and their ability or willingness to learn or teach.

If interested, please contact Moanika in-game via letter or whisper if interested. Guild invite is subject to interview.

8 Likes

Interesting concept, I wish you best of luck with that project!

Thank you! We’re only just starting out, and RP’s a bit slim all around, but we’re off to a good start so far. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Part of me wish you were Horde ^^

Moanika is a nice person. Would purify again 10/10

1 Like

I might step on some toes here, but-… It’s not too late to re-roll the proper faction! I kid. Although, the guild actually lends itself well to being cross-faction. The game simply won’t support this, but if I could, I’d do it in a heartbeat!

I am Horde at heart! ^^

Did someone say Horde-side sister guild?

Some cultists that needs cleansing through Holy Flame?

Best of luck to you!

1 Like

I’m all for some inter-guild roleplay, sounds like good fun!

I need to reach out to various guilds about future roleplay. There’s nothing quite like some well schemed antagonism between guilds, gives us all something to do! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seen one of your guys in Darkshire while on the way to STV, best of luck with this!