[A-RP] The Circle of Life

A leafy leaflet with moonglow ink is neatly placed on the local billboard:

There is more to see than can ever be seen. More to do than can ever be done. But the moon rolling high, through the endless night sky, has blessed a plant that will turn it around. It is the Lifegiving Seed. And it roots us all through despair and hope. Through faith and love. Until we find our place on the path unwinding. In the Circle. The Circle of Life.

Objectives: Meet with the Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange on the next Night of the Moon (19th of April 2020 at 20:00 server time). A full party of bodacious botanists, adventurous arborists or mythical mycologists are required for the lecture to take place. Sign up here before the end of the week!

Requirements: Expert Riding Skill, a flying mount and flight point to Greenwarden’s Grove in the Wetlands.

1. Dulvarinn Moonwalker
  2. Helgi Helstrøm
  3. Sharon Wells
  4. Lillian Westcliff
  5. Maradan

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. We welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :seedling:

4 Likes

maradan looks at the message for a few seconds,then writes his name on the leaflet

4 Likes

After reading the leaflet, a towering oak of a woman muses,

“Flying? I guess I’ll need to work hard and impress the … flight master? enough that he, or she, gives me my flying license… It would be amazing to be able to ride a gryphon … well, pretty much anywhere and everywhere, I suppose… Although I do feel more comfortable at sea, than in the air.”

She signs up; ’Lillian Westcliff’.

5 Likes

Yang sees the leaflet, for at least a dozen times now, while passing by. She abrubtly stops, when seeing there is only one last spot left. She mumbles some pandaren cursing to herself, digs her bags for something to write with, then fills in her name: Yang Autumntail.

3 Likes

A couple days later, “The Kul Tiran Oak” of a woman passes the leaflet again, and sees more names on it, and one of the names makes her stop abruptly.

" Wh… Dulvarinn? Wasn’t he - …?"

After a while, she walks on, looking very thoughtful.

4 Likes

Due to lack of enlistment tonight’s leafy lecture is postponed to the 24th of May. It is not easy being green! :cactus:

1 Like

The time has come to re-attempt this leafy lecture. Sign up here before the end of the week! :seedling:

4 Likes

Uda signs her name on the leaflet

3 Likes

Helgi jots down his name and Beart puts his big paw print on it just to make sure.

4 Likes

“The Kul Tiran oak” of a woman confirms her name on the list.

She has no idea what to expect, other than surprise and adventure, which is interesting and intriguing.

4 Likes

Due to lack of enlistment tonight’s leafy lecture is postponed to next month. It is not easy being green! :cactus:

2 Likes

The time has come to re-attempt this leafy lecture. Sign up here before the end of the week! :seedling:

2 Likes

*maradan writes his name a few more times just in case *

3 Likes

Helgi jots down his name in his familiar spiky handwriting. That ought to do it!

2 Likes

A young, but big, Kul Tiran woman, dressed mostly in green, practical-looking clothing, proudly wearing The Botany Band’s symbol on her tabard and cloak, looks a little confused, but signs up.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.