[A-RP] The Crown Confederacy — A Stormwind Project

tbh
who even cares, if there’s good roleplay that they bring along with it
enforce your will all you want, nothing can go as badly as church of the holy light

2 Likes

Hey you’ve managed to completely ignore everything I said to you.

And, uh, nobody has said this. Not one person. Bit confused, pal.

2 Likes

What does your perfect Stormwind look like?

Hurricane Katrina killed people. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

With institutions, but without authorithy figures. A living city without people dictating what people can and can’t RP.

A functioning church is great, stores, barracks, academies, trade, transport… etc. etc. etc. Governments? Lawbooks etc. No thanks.

But I’ll be in touch, later, perhaps I’m mistaken.

Yeah, but that’s the implication, isn’t it?

And lets say I know the people who want to set this up. :slight_smile:

They’re known for frequently using the word “purge”.

That’s something you are implying. Not them.

Yeah sorry but this is your implication, not anyone else’s.

6 Likes

I’m also pretty sure “purge” isn’t a banned word??

4 Likes

But this is exactly what this is.
Institutions need authority figures, its literally a primary component to have an institution leader. It seems like you would rather have 10 small communities arguing with each other than 1 big community having an agreement on whats going on.

It never was like that, though.

Only the Royal Court tried, and they were often ridiculed.

But what about the implications /s

I think you may have confused me for another autocratic tyrant

9 Likes

That’s wrong, and shows you weren’t around - or weren’t fully involved. Like I said, vanity tag.

2 Likes

Yeah it was (on AD, not on your previous server)

3 Likes

Except that’s not what will happen. I mean, when have people on this realm ever agreed with each other’s narrative?

You’re really not the right man for this.

I am no man!

Whips off hood revealing to be Amarae in disguise…

Stand down Obilot, the battle is over.

1 Like

If you are worried about elitism or people trying to force themselves upon your RP, just remember that these projects only have as much power as you give them. If you don’t like it, it’s best to ignore it and just live and let live.

People can roleplay guards or judges or royal deputies and officials all they want. They have about as much legitimacy in that as you yourself do.

4 Likes

How do you know it won’t? People seem very enthusiastic about it so far, and like the idea of bringing lots of different institutions together to truly create the feeling of a living city.

1 Like

I think you may have become incredibly disillusioned with your own bubble rp to dictate who can try to be an authoritative figure, considering you are in a vanity tag guard guild, who often tried to employ their own heavy narrative back in the day.

You often tout RP being dead, but when confronted with something that could bring a real lively feel to the server. You don’t want it, what do you want.

13 Likes

Instead of saying it won’t work and putting it down because you think it won’t work, why not join it and help influence it into something that might work?

It’s a PUBLIC initiative. The secret clique headcanon is unfounded. Join it. Help shape it.

7 Likes