[A-RP] The Dainty Damsel

What a lovely guild!

I joined this guild at the weekend and oh my gosh they’re just the most delightful and lovely people. OOC they’re just so lovely and friendly, welcoming and understanding and IC they’re all just so diverse and interesting as people.

I’m really enjoying my time so far and a major aspect that makes me happy is how, apart of them, I already feel. Many guilds I’ve found it hard to get into the ‘friendship circles’ as it were, but here, I just feel at home, and I just adore them. I truly cannot wait to see whats ahead and maybe even make new friends whom join soon!

Really though, a true lovely bunch, cannot recommend enough!

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! That’s exactly the sort of atmosphere we’re trying to keep, happy to hear that you’re enjoying your time!

The Dainty Damsel is currently in the first chapter of a brand-new storyline based around a villain we first met years ago, the cursed crew of the Black Swan! If anyone wants to learn more about our guild and the story, give us a poke!

2 Likes

Been with these amazing sailors for a long time now!

Some top quality RP, Storytelling and DM:ed events. All in all a lovely and interesting bunch of people through and through, both IC and OOC!

Join up!

And don’t touch my guns…

4 Likes

By which you mean you’re regularly made to fall into gross stuff, poisoned or defeated by crabs.

Albrett’s been with us for years and has endured a ton of abuse. Join us today and we’ll traumatize you as well!

2 Likes

Gnoll poo. You mean gnoll poo.

3 Likes

The crew congratulates Father Aleksandr Vasiliev as our new Master of Medical! He’ll be responsible for the health of the crew as well as overseeing the sawbones in their work. It’s bloody work, but it keeps the crew from dying or losing precious limbs prematurely!

2 Likes

Congratulations to our Feather for making it to Quartermaster!

We are drawing closer to the finale of our first chapter in our main storyline for this year. Hopefully most of us will survive it. :wink:

We are open for recruitment. Poke us in game!

2 Likes

The crew is back in town, battered, beaten and fewer than before after a thrilling conclusion to Chapter 1 of the Black Swan story. Stay tuned as we start chapter 2 later this week, and give us a poke if you want to know more!

3 Likes

Hey you, yes you reading this post. The Dainty Damsel needs you to enlist. You’ll be fed and have a-…at times warm place to stay, aye? Pay is not going to make you rich but you’ll get your fair share of loot from our exploits. And oh my are there plenty of pirates to hunt.

You want danger? Check. You want thrilling stories? Check. You want a wholesomeness OOC community? Double check.

Sign the dotted line

• Brindal Madbranch Master Guns.
4 Likes

Chapter 1 in the Black Swan story is finished and Chapter 2 has gotten a grim start. Thank you all who have been a part of it and looking forward to seeing everybody in the next coming events as we work together to try and overcome these dark times.

If you’re looking to join our crew, seek us out in game!

1 Like

I like these guys!!

2 Likes

We like you, goat! Goat guy! :heart:

2 Likes

Brilliant Pirates, but terrible doctors.

1 Like

We’re still around, people! Give us a poke if you’ve got questions.

You’re brilliant mercenaries, but terrible goats. I haven’t seen you eat grass once.

2 Likes

The man has got a point, Aldrington.

1 Like

Joined the guild a few months ago, and have to say It’s one of the most welcoming, friendliest and supportive guilds I’ve been.

Recruitment is still open! Join us today.

3 Likes

Chapter 2 in our story line just finished but if you want in on some exciting, adventurous and dark sailor RP, we are starting chapter 3 soon! Come give us a nudge in Booty Bay!

2 Likes

Our guild is thriving, and we currently need a little time to get everyone settled in and get to know our newest members. So for the time being, recruitment is now closed!

Stay tuned, and watch this space to be alerted when we open again. And as always, if you’ve got any questions, give us a poke!

1 Like

We’ve recently started to post short summaries of our adventures on our AA page instead of in our private Discord server, so if anyone wants a gander at our latest shindig, check it out over at www.argentarchives. org/node/240030!

The forum doesn’t trust me to post links, so you’ve got to take a space out of that link, if that wasn’t super obvious.

1 Like

I can not believe you called it a shindig.

1 Like