[A-RP] The Dawn of The Faithful

Concept

Founded during the invasion of the burning legion, The Dawn of the Faithful is a light based order and community.
The purpose of its existence is to create a heaven for light seeking roleplay.
Rather than displaying the zealot side of roleplay, we’d like to turn the tide around.
As the members of the Dawn never found a reasonable order that matched their own purpose, the Dawn intention is to fulfill this.

The Dawn aims to mass the people together, rather than being focused on only combat and drills. We recognize, acknowledge and understand that being a light devotee is so much more than just smiting a foe.

Together our order would like to display a healthy, respectable and mature community.
You don’t have to be a knight, paladin, justicar or even a templar.
As long as you hold the lights teachings close to your heart, and respect other people with an open mindset. Then anyone is more than welcome to join along our cause.

The community efforts put forth will involve daily day-to-day activates.
Even the stalwart Paladin himself are but a humble man in our eyes. And the need to only wander in armor all day long is not something we personally believe radiates generosity and compassion.

Instead we take a deep dive into the abyss of perhaps not as much thought after roleplay.
The activities as previously mentioned involves right about anything and everything.
It seems awfully concerning if you were to stand around, from the early morning until late evening, doing absolutely nothing.
Imagine the pain of your knees right about then?

That is why we highly encourage you to join us in the efforts.
To take your daily prayers.
Preach the light and its teachings.
Display compassion and respect to your surrounding.
Participate in rituals and holy ceremonies.
Walk with us on the street, as we display our existence.
Help us mend the wound of the people injured.
Come with us as we break a piece of bread with the less fortunate
Help us bind and forge new relationships with others, despite them not being children of the light.
Aid the efforts against the ever brewing darkness and corruption.

Every member of the Dawn will be recognized as a brother or sister.
We are all equal, no matter your previous titles or achievements. In the Dawn, none will nor should be worth more than your newest initiate.
Whilst in the Dawn. You will be expected to accept, respect and live alongside your members.
As we won’t and will never tolerate bullying, harassment or thinking less of others.
In the Dawn, we may be many, but together. We will be one.

OOC Info.

Hello there!

The Dawn of the Faithful is what is stated above.
Rather than just being a spear-headed order.
Our main goal is to bring everyone together, and generally have a good, enjoyable experience.
Whilst maintaining the aspect of light rp, we would like to think that going forward and out in the world with an open mind should and could bring us a lot more enjoyable memories.
The rp variety is what will hopefully make us rare and special.
We acknowledge that not everyone’s wishes are to find glory and honour on the gruesome battlefields.
Exactly for that reason alone, will we encourage ordinary and relaxed roleplay.
Anything and everything can be made interesting and exciting, if put some care and thought into it.

We will look to perform ceremonies, rituals, events, campaigns, pv-pvp, and much-much more to come!
We will not shy away from the guilds concept, nor will we say that the guild has yet been made complete.
That’s exactly why we think of the guild to be constantly improving.
Not every interaction and event will be the same. As it will eventually dry out the driven compassion that makes us all roleplay to begin with.

F.A.Q

Q: Do I have to wear a uniform?
A: Yes, during events it will be mandatory to wear one.

Q: Will all my titles vanish, as I join the Dawn?
A: No, you are still you. But in the Dawn, you will follow the hierarchy, and be equal to your comrades.

Q: What’s your attitude towards other magics, and the people wielding it?

A: We don’t care, to be perfectly honest. If the other peers aren’t causing a scene, and is overall a good person. There’s absolutely no reason to scream deus vult from our lungs and attack them. That is why the above mentioned the open mindset.
Anything and everything depends on the circumstances, as we’re still children of the light.

Q: Are there any activity level expected of me?
A: No, although we would like to see more of you. Real life always comes first.

Q: I’m new to the game, or new to light roleplay, can I still join?
A: Yes, we will happily teach you, and help you out.

Q: Where is your base of operation?
A: Anywhere, and everywhere. We don’t expect ourselves to only reside inside Stormwind, although we currently are.

Q: Do you like Sabaton?
A: Don’t be silly! … Everyone does?
Q: I heard that you were Templars?

A: Correct. The main idea was to be templars, although we acknowledge ourselves that strictly focusing on one thing will ultimately dry out the roleplay experience. Instead we’ve come to a reasonable conclusion about Templars being a part of the guild’s concept.
There are many forms of light wielders. And Templars are just one to begin with.
We will train Priests, Paladins, Templars, Exorcists. Pretty much anything and everything that we have a reasonable understanding about.

Q: Will this divide us into different sections?

A: Yes! But no. Instead of dividing people into specific groups, we will still have everyone merged together. Only that the Paladins, and Templars. Will have more combat exercise that involves close combat, over your ordinary Priest student.

Q: Will we scream deus vult?
A: Occasionally. wink wink

Q: How do I contact you?
A: We can at times be found in-game, but a good alternative is to join the discord link here - discord.gg/7yqKCfE - This is our contact centre!
Begin with https as per usual.

Side note: I do apologize in advance for any grammar failures. Or repetitive reading, I do what I can!

17 Likes

I tried to but got chided, threatened to be burnt alive and saw your faithful run away from me trying to “reconnect” with the Light and prayers.
*/cri

Good luck with the guild.

PS : Sabaton isn’t as good as it used to be, Carolus Rex will forever be the peak of the band. gets burnt alive once more

3 Likes

Not entirely sure what the first part was all about.
Nevertheless thank you for wishing us good luck!~

And that’s true-ish. Still a good band :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This is :fire:, very cool! Light-based Guilds are the best. :sunglasses: Good Luck and perhaps we’ll even meet.

4 Likes

I know right?!
Thank you! And I sure hope we do~

Light RP at it’s best. A nice friendly group of people. Highly recommended.

2 Likes

Oh well. Went to reminisce the anniversary of our scarlet attempt to wreck Uther Tomb. Chris happened to be here both times and wasn’t impressed.

Aye, I will be sure to join you guys sometimes. Good luck!

5 Likes

You’ll be more than welcome to join us!

Abit of an OCD issue here, though the capitalisation of the tag irks me “Dawn Of The Faithful”.

You are techniqually correct seeing as it is a name. I’ll see if Victor can edit it so please your OCD :wink:

1 Like

It’s a part of my charm to misspell and capitalize! :hugs:

I’m glad to be able to note we are getting work done to recieve a nice emblem and the likes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Been looking for a guild for my devout pala for quite a while but never found anything that quite matched. This is looking promising!

1 Like

More than welcome to come and Roleplay with us!

2 Likes

IC:

Posters are hung around the city reading: “After the events of last evening where yet another Ren’dorei was brutally murdered by the influence of dark beings The Dawn of the Faithful have decided to hold a sermon to adress this issue and say prayer for the lives already lost in recent days. The sermon will be held at the great Cathedral of Stormwind around seven bells. All seeking to pay their respects and listen to the sermon are welcome.” The poster is signed off by the Symbol of the Dawn.

3 Likes

This thursday the 23rd another public sermon will be held by a guild member around 8pm server time. Be there!

1 Like

In the link below there is an album to a lovely event we have been invited to, and that will be continued!
imgur. com /gallery/RlXycYl
( Cannot include links in a forum post, so you’lle have to enter it manually.)

2 Likes

Part 2 of our efforts in the Steppes, the finale will take place on Friday! <3
imgur .com /gallery/w3FrDTf

2 Likes

Sermon tonight at 07/02 around eight bells!
Followed the next day by a burial ceremony and paying respects in light of recent events that passed!

1 Like