[A-RP] - The Evernight Aegis

Hehe.

Such a good egg, Callean.

Either way just a reminder after having been shouted at by a fellow Officer:

Our Recruitment is currently closed.

Sorry to disappoint those reading this in the hopes of joining, it is simply to keep our events more stream-lined and character focused as we tend to have between 10-15 people on nightly with an extensive Roll System is can become clustered and difficult to manage. You are encouraged to come seek us out for casual roleplay, however~

1 Like

We are in Ashenvale right now if anyone wishes to come and say Hi to us!
Meanwhile I will keep nagging about wanting to go to Kul Tiras to my officers!

This one shall purge the Aegis- I mean the Evil that Aegis currently fights now in Winterspring!

1 Like

Where do I startā€¦

Rohrin told me about this guild and honestly, I was hooked on the idea immediately. Bought a faction change, brainstormed a character, a personality, and took the dive as fast as I could. I donā€™t regret it!

The events feel so alive with this stat system, and you feel a real sense of danger when facing harder enemies. No chances to wriggle your way out with free emotesā€¦ you have to rely on others to keep you going and your own characterā€™s ability thatā€™s well translated into the roll system. The immersion has been really powerful so far!

Beyond the amazing events Iā€™ve had so far, the people are so so so good to roleplay with. Casual RP just flows and the hours get sucked away before my eyes as I realise itā€™s coming up to midnight. Everyone has a distinct personality and everyone brings something to the table that Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ve quite experienced anywhere else.

I think the recruitment is closed at the momentā€¦ but once itā€™s open again, it would be really awesome to welcome someone into the fold in much the same way that I have been made to feel really welcome.

5 Likes

What Nox is saying, is; guildā€™s lit af :fire:!

3 Likes

Noxora writing such kind things! Precious you!

We are currently hanging around Astranaar, after having saved Winterspring from a void threat.
Now we try to deal with some Sylvanas loyalists in hiding.

1 Like

The mysterious event rumored to be called Pre-Patch in the dark alleys has brought new faces, new skills and most importantly new foes for Aegis to take care of!

2 Likes

donā€™t believe a word these dinguses say, iā€™ll spill the tea hunty

theyā€™re a buncha weirdos :smirk_cat:

2 Likes

Shadowlands content break is over soon and we will be going back to RP come next week! New plots, friends and foes await. (I heard from a bird that it might be Kul Tiras but who really can trust all these talking animals.)

2 Likes

We are in Kul Tiras fighting new threats! Our next goal seem to be Stormsong.
So far this pirate plot have been great and I am excited to see the rest of it!

2 Likes

I was sure we left the horrors of 8.3 behindā€¦

Alas, we find ourselves dealing with remnant Kā€™thir, Naga and Faceless foes. It seems however that our true foe seeks shelter within Drustvar.

Someone fetch me a bucket of water, weā€™ve got Witches to meltā€¦

2 Likes

We are reaching the end of our campaign unfortunately!
We are taking the fight to the witches of Drustvar, before returning to Kalimdor for some well needed rest in familiar lands!

I have truly loved this campaign from our amazing DM, and I will miss Kul Tiras. This place have some truly amazing zones!

Great guild and all, but that Lymeldra-person sure seems magical. Noice.

2 Likes

Thank you Nalethial!

We are currently in Feralas dealing with some local trouble!
Donā€™t be afraid to say Hi!

Trouble? Who said trouble?

More like fun.

1 Like

I did. I said trouble.

The trouble plot in Feralas is thickening! The Horde deserters even attacked members of the Horde tonight! Which also dragged us into it.
I am really excited to see how this plot ends!

2 Likes

Hi there.

Just a small notice to say that Guild Recruitment is OPEN.

If you fancy giving the guild a try or if you think it might be your cup of tea you can find us in Feathermoon Stronghold currently!

2 Likes

Who me? Like this?

This isnā€™t me double-posting.

Just to say a big congratulations to our new Councillor, Khae, who can be reached on: Talonbark.

Whoā€™d have thought Talonbark was a druid, huh?

2 Likes

Aaaw thank you!
I am really excited and I am looking forward to all the adventures we are about to have!

Speaking of adventures, the Aegis moved on to Outland just the other day. Immediately tossed into action against Fel orcs, we are now trying to track down an enemy of ours! A new campaign begin and this guild remain as lovely as always!

Hi there!

The Aegis has departed from familiar shores to chase their enemy to Outland! Uncovering foul plots and machinations that far surpass anything they could have ever expected!

ā€¦ and secondly, Recruitment is now Closed to the public, remaining open only to friends of people already in the guild!

xoxo

1 Like