[A-RP] - The festival of Strength - Bul’ghaz Khara’kaz! 24-26th of May

Dwarf RP popping off as usual! Looking forward to this!

4 Likes

Looks like a great time, always fun to see the server come together! :mount_fuji:

5 Likes

I’d definetly love to come check this out aswell!

2 Likes

GLORIOUS! :beers:

4 Likes

Time to start training again! What a wonderful idea! :beer: :beers: :beer:

3 Likes

Art Courtesy of Morgrim!

The festival fast approaches!

:muscle: :hammer_and_pick: :mountain_snow:

Imgur

5 Likes

Put on a shirt before you poke someone’s eye out.

4 Likes

…Leave it off…

:drooling_face: :man_mage:

4 Likes

Sounds like a good thing to take part, i’d be very much looking forward to show those dwarves, we kaldorei aren’t push overs.

4 Likes

Morgrim (Artistic hunk that he is) also made this splendid map of the festivals lay out!

Imgur

See you there!

:mountain_snow:

8 Likes

Hoh-HO! Can’t wait for the elves to show their might! :muscle:

Very happy to see such entusiasm! Looking forward to seeing all of you give it your all in the Challenges!

Also, reminder, if any of you all wish to display food items or drinks at the festival, do hit me up in game and we can see what we can arrange for you! :beers:

5 Likes

I’ll be sure to bring some band-aids… :innocent:
I know how these things can go with you lot… :rofl:

2 Likes

Ah this will be glorious!

Looking forward to this and all the fun that comes with <3
We will have some -mind blowing- drinks being served!
Thank you for hosting <3

4 Likes

Hello everyone! Hope the Sunday is treating you well and proper! :beers:

Now we are only ONE WEEK away from the festival! And we have much that has been sorted, games, drinks, a manned tavern by some lovely peeps, food stalls and bards to spare! Its shaping up to be a proper time, with :muscle: strength to show and even dances to be had!

Prices have also been adjusted and planned for the lucky that manage to best these challenges; I hope you are excited for it! :plate_with_cutlery:

As we get closer, and during the days - I will post the daily schedules for the nights activities, as reminders in case the rules and such had been missed.

Hope you lot are excited, see yee’ soon! :beers:

/Morg

5 Likes

The jigs are work in progress & getting mapped to some epic beats. Looking forward to next weekend!

6 Likes

If diggy diggy hole is played, you just try to stop this old Wizard from dancing, you try!

It’s practically the unofficial Morodnir anthem!

:man_dancing: :mirror_ball: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :man_mage: :hammer_and_pick: :mountain_snow:

3 Likes

Morgrim AND Acrona in the roster?!?

This is the equivalent of PRIME REAL MADRID in football terms.

3 Likes

Hruroth better hold tight onto his hat then!

I’t’s 99% Morgrim, 0.9% others and 0.1% me
But I’ll make that 0.1% count! :man_dancing:

3 Likes

This looks like such a blast! Hopefully I’ll have the time to drop by and spectate on another character. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hah! You are too nice! I am humbled by the effort of you, and those who are here to help this lil’ festival be as good as it can be! Can’t wait to see if people will have a good time! :beers: Super honored and happy to have such great help! :muscle:

But will be a bash, revelry galore! - Will be a grand ol’ time!

And any dwarf-related or gnomish merchants looking to display their craft? We got a few spots still open for the festival grounds, so hit me up in game or in here and we can see what we can sort out for you!

/Morg

5 Likes