[A-RP] The Games of Redridge - Concluded

In the spirit of

You’ve just crossed a terrible threshold, Thyron.

2 Likes
16 Likes

Alliance rp

3 Likes

what happened in darkshore?

1 Like

Big tree got burnt down

2 Likes

secretly fills his pillow case with stones

2 Likes

People yelling about burning houses and doing pretty vile stuff (like whats mentioned above) to the women of the enemy faction. It was quite cringeworthy and inappropriate.

1 Like

hey back off buddy we’re not all war *******

2 Likes

Doing stories on the games and the stuff happening there in my IC newspaper, what fun! Here is the address if you’ve never been:
stormwindo . com

1 Like

I see that advertisement for your newspaper here. Give me 20 gold to advertise here.

1 Like

Not even praising the Sun will help you with this, you’re out of the jolly co-op.

1 Like

In light of my automated silence (had it coming).

Just when I thought it could not have gotten worse.

It did.

Remarkable AD

5 Likes

Very much enjoyed burning Alliance Town, 10/10 would torch again.

9 Likes

[scoops face off of floor]

y-yeah… try it again, h-hotshot…

3 Likes

This RP-PvP was pretty based, not often you see some cool unrestricted combat. :ok_hand:
Got deathgripped to death by Grim Gangsters about 66 times, worth it.

4 Likes

I’m very sad I missed it.

grim :scream_cat: gangsters :fist: pulling up :arrow_heading_up: to do some RP :scroll: pvp :crossed_swords: with the lads :blush: n boys :cowboy_hat_face: havin a GOOD :+1: old time :sunglasses:

Caution! :warning: do NOT :no_good_woman: swim in the lake :swimming_man::fish: I heard :ear: the grim gangsters :sunglasses: are lurking :flushed: :male_detective:

20 Likes

just one question to grim gang. Why do you all have like 2000 people wanting to vore other people’s souls

3 Likes

Id have a different question for you…

13 Likes